Why every other Big 12 fan thinks it's hilarious Texas fans are mad about the refs

Guest ECBucFan

I always wondered when they mike up certain players or make NFL films with "game sounds" how we never hear what is truly being said during a game. Editing maybe, but that would be very difficult.

Cant print what I heard during a Cowboys game back in the 70s. 

My point is that things get hollered at refs during EVERY game. If you can read lips, which isn't hard on some of the popular words,(Jim Harbaugh comes to mind) it's pitiful what they hear all game long. That was a terrible call and when Strong gave them his,opinion, he got bumped, said whatever, and the refs get by with a bad call with the unsportsmanlike flag.

Ok, for those otherwise "challenged" (I.e., Aggies), with the video slowed, you can clearly see Charlie yelling "bullsh$,+".  A phrase we might like but certainly uttered hundreds of times by coaches over the course of a football weekend.  As Craig Way aptly put it in his commentary, you just don't make that call.  If anyone should understand, if they are any good at their job at all, a baseball ump knows there are certain calls you don't make in certain situations.  This is one of them.  I would argue the side official lost HIS cool, charged Charlie and bumped him, and promptly threw a flag after the bump.  He lost his head, his cool, his sense of the situation.   Charlie did nothing other than what most coaches in that situation would do.  As a result, he will be participating in future games in Austin, billy badazz side judge will not...  

As for Charlie forgetting what he said, it appears the concept of not repeating an expletive at a reporter's request is too difficult a concept for you to grasp.  Can't help you. 

And as for AAW, snarky comments aside, no one has my ear.  But I can see what occurred (and what was yelled by Strong) on the video.  Despite "moving on", you guys seem to have trouble seeing anything through those maroon glasses...

This officiating crew has a history of flagging Texas more, much more, than any other crew. 

We will overcome. 

We will win again without good/fair officiating. 

Enjoy Horn haters now. 

We will because we are TEXAS!!!!!!!

hookem

ground hog day. Same old song and dance year after year 

Just wait to next year, you will see 

Ok, for those otherwise "challenged" (I.e., Aggies), with the video slowed, you can clearly see Charlie yelling "bullsh$,+".  A phrase we might like but certainly uttered hundreds of times by coaches over the course of a football weekend.  As Craig Way aptly put it in his commentary, you just don't make that call.  If anyone should understand, if they are any good at their job at all, a baseball ump knows there are certain calls you don't make in certain situations.  This is one of them.  I would argue the side official lost HIS cool, charged Charlie and bumped him, and promptly threw a flag after the bump.  He lost his head, his cool, his sense of the situation.   Charlie did nothing other than what most coaches in that situation would do.  As a result, he will be participating in future games in Austin, billy badazz side judge will not...  

As for Charlie forgetting what he said, it appears the concept of not repeating an expletive at a reporter's request is too difficult a concept for you to grasp.  Can't help you. 

And as for AAW, snarky comments aside, no one has my ear.  But I can see what occurred (and what was yelled by Strong) on the video.  Despite "moving on", you guys seem to have trouble seeing anything through those maroon glasses...

Says the king of snarky comments. :)