Crosby 33 Humble 24/Final

WOSgrad

^^After Crosby scored twice the secondary were in our corner of the end zone either gassed or befuddled at the speed. Anyhow, not trying to take away from the effort but they just looked beat midway thru the 1st half. However, they came out with what Crosby's gonna get week in and week out their best for 12 minutes. Just too many horses (Cougars) in the den!!

Go Crosby!!

Not sure about those stats.  I didn't think Humble had that many yards.  Maybe they got a lot in the fourth when the starters were pulled.

It's still less than 300 total which nobody has reached on the defense yet. Those 14 points they scored in the last 5 mins against the subs probably totaled close to 100 yards of offense. 

Balance for Crosby was the key, my takes

1. When Williams came in the game, the running lanes opened up

2. Oh, then they had to deal with Netherly

3. Defense made some huge plays especially in the 3rd qtr after the turnovers

4. I was skeptical about Humble's coaching, call a timeout with 24 seconds on the play clock to kick an extra point and down by 17 they go for two in the 4th qtr.  They fail so now it's a three possession game.

5. Humble had a pretty solid linebacking group and defensive line, they get the right guy in there and they are gonna be tough.

6. Go Crosby!