Cal at Texas

UTfanatic

Lots of teams would have caved in. This was one of the best games I've seen from Texas in a while. Very tough way to lose like that, but it gives the haters something to suck on.

I agree.  That's the first time in years that I can think of where the team didn't quit.  Definitely something to build on.  

Lots of teams would have caved in. This was one of the best games I've seen from Texas in a while. Very tough way to lose like that, but it gives the haters something to suck on.

I agree this gives Texas something to build on.

Would hate even for a team I despise to lose in that manner - kinda left a sick feeling in the gut just to watch it.

i better not ever see Swoopes in at qb again in burnt orange. Lol

Heard may have the worst game ever next week, but tonight he was making some very tough throws. He was hitting 15-20 yard outs. That takes a very strong arm and it has to be delivered before the cut....thrown to a spot. I thought he was simply amazing. Tough to lose that one after the way he played. He is also very fast.

Hard way to lose

I saw improvements again for three straight weeks. 

They are very young, will make mistakes, but hit hard and play fast. 

I am looking for more improvements next week. 

Btw

BR has just reported that Heard has applied for a trademark and seen celebrating after the game and passed out by West Mall fountain. 

Edited by bulldogbacker