Lamar/Baylor

bullets13

while i was impressed with lamar, i am NOT impressed with the fact that baylor scored a touchdown on 1st and 10 with 1:15 left in the game and a running clock.  gotta be classy and kneel out.  lamar played hard and deserved that much.

I don't know if you saw it but Briles was going to kneel it, but looked back to his sideline and the players wanted to score another. It all goes back to the first half. Very chippy. Baylor was being Baylor (cocky) and Lamar was not afraid to hit back. That led to all the flags, with the refs obviously biased towards the home team, but also ticked off the Baylor players.

I don't agree with it and think it's classless, but was not all that surprising. If I was Lamar I would have kept calling time out and tried to score on the last drive as payback.

Lamar played well. The defense gave up a lot of yards, but they were very impressive. Everyone thought it would be blowout city, but it wasn't. That's heart and fight, two unteachable skills.

You added another team to your list of favorites?!?

you are years slow, like before this site was created years slow. I probably would be a fan of Lamar if they had a team way back when. I liked SHSU while everyone was riding McNeese's onions on the FCS level, no adding when they been there. Smh. Not surprised coming from an aggy. 

Btw: I told you the same thing similar up above what I told you in 2010 while living in Abilene (concerning ACU)…  Your Alzheimer's kicking it lmao! 

you are years slow, like before this site was created years slow. I probably would be a fan of Lamar if they had a team way back when. I liked SHSU while everyone was riding McNeese's onions on the FCS level, no adding when they been there. Smh. Not surprised coming from an aggy. 

Btw: I told you the same thing similar up above what I told you in 2010 while living in Abilene (concerning ACU)…  Your Alzheimer's kicking it lmao! 

I mean, didn't Mack just add 13 teams to his list of favorites a few years ago?

Jordan and I were talking about the subject of having multiple favorite high school, college and pro teams in every sport. I have just about convinced him to make it a rule on SETXsports that you can only have one favorite college and pro team for all sports.

So expect very soon a new rule to be put in for posting here at SETXsports.

Jordan and I were talking about the subject of having multiple favorite high school, college and pro teams in every sport. I have just about convinced him to make it a rule on SETXsports that you can only have one favorite college and pro team for all sports.

lmao!  Welp ban me. 

So no posts from SEC fans?  Got it...

Already prone to mind control, it took you guys about 8 seconds to be indoctrinated to root for every team in your conference.  So you all in essence have 14 favorite teams.  I will let you know when Buddy or anyone else catches up.  

I believe in supporting the conference that your favorite team resides in.

I was a huge SWC and Big 12 supporter. I know several Houston, Rice and Arkansas fans that did the same. I see no problem with cheering your conference on.

I believe you can have a favorite conference and a favorite team just not favorite conferences and favorite teams. Jordan seems to feel the same way.

You shouldn't have a problem with new rule. You are all burnt in all sports as far as college goes.

Gonna be a tough one for me. My daughter goes to LSU and my son wants to go to TXA&M. Have to pull for teams when they take your money. Plus I'm the President of Lamar's Cardinal Club. High school is even harder. Coach at Kelly but also have coached kids in AAU from Nederland, HJ, HF, Ozen, Silsbee, Kountze, Central, Baytown Lee, Buna, WOS, PAM and West Brook. I pull for all of them.

Gonna be a tough one for me. My daughter goes to LSU and my son wants to go to TXA&M. Have to pull for teams when they take your money. Plus I'm the President of Lamar's Cardinal Club. High school is even harder. Coach at Kelly but also have coached kids in AAU from Nederland, HJ, HF, Ozen, Silsbee, Kountze, Central, Baytown Lee, Buna, WOS, PAM and West Brook. I pull for all of them.

Considerations can be made in those type situations. No worries.