IN LEBARON WE TRUST

MAYFIELD

I think folks are going to be surprised by the dimensions LeBaron can bring to the table.  A polished passer, great pocket presence... and will run surprisingly well when called upon.  I think Mayfield has seen this kid play and called it right.  Everybody knows Krautz is going to get his, it's about the other tools in the shed right now, we'll see Friday night.

Over 400 yards in 2 1/2 quarters. I think he'll be fine.

Wow that is some impressive stats. Crosby is like any other team in Southeast Texas If you can beat a Mid County Team You have done something except there they got a little bite in them now. Going to be a great game I will be there 

only 65 points?? 

Once again, I was hanging around the water cooler today, and I overheard this.. The team goal for the MECA is to be up by 48 at the half.. They are going to sneak the JV team in the field house, suit them up and let them play the 2nd half.. Word was that the JV has 16 D1 offers and Saban. Meyer, and Briles are taking private jets to the game... This should make parking even more difficult.  So that's why they will only put up a total of 65.... Now please do not make this public because I do not want anyone to think I started this rumor.....

Once again, I was hanging around the water cooler today, and I overheard this.. The team goal for the MECA is to be up by 48 at the half.. They are going to sneak the JV team in the field house, suit them up and let them play the 2nd half.. Word was that the JV has 16 D1 offers and Saban. Meyer, and Briles are taking private jets to the game... This should make parking even more difficult.  So that's why they will only put up a total of 65.... Now please do not make this public because I do not want anyone to think I started this rumor.....

Briles?  Saban?  Better send the authorities onto Crosby side for precautionary reasons of course.