End Birthright Citizenship For Illegals!

smitty

Yes I'm about to take It here we are all immigrants. We make such a fight about illegals doing this killing raping etc. But what about all of us. We pretend are act as if American was giving to us. You ask Native Americans. We are all illegal immigrants.  So should we self deport.

Please name the countries that are solely inhabited and governed by the aborigines. I'll wait. 

Yes I'm about to take It here we are all immigrants. We make such a fight about illegals doing this killing raping etc. But what about all of us. We pretend are act as if American was giving to us. You ask Native Americans. We are all illegal immigrants.  So should we self deport.

Yes, anyone who is guilty about being here and proudly calling themselves an American and insisting all who want to come here must do so legally should self-deport.

Good luck finding a better place on the planet to live.

Most of this country was legally purchased. Even New York Island was worth $24 and purchased from Indians. The rest was fought for and taken over, just like numerous other countries in the world. Our ancestors didn't just move in and squat, making the Indians pay for the birth of their kids, their healthcare, housing, food stamps, education, and cell phones.

You can't answer the question huh. OK that's all you had to say. 

if you hate this country because of the way history developed her, then why not leave? 

Realy not not up on all the rapes you mention, but it would be your only focus.

Lots of of lives have been lost making this country what it is. Whether or not you like it, nothing will change the events. I'd be willing to bet you have no Indian friends. I feel guilty about nothing even though that is what your every post tries to do....force a guilt trip.

You'd rather cry about things that happened hundreds of years ago than to lift one hand to change the very things you cry about, which are happening in other countries as we speak.

if you hate this country because of the way history developed her, then why not leave? 

Realy not not up on all the rapes you mention, but it would be your only focus.

Lots of of lives have been lost making this country what it is. Whether or not you like it, nothing will change the events. I'd be willing to bet you have no Indian friends. I feel guilty about nothing even though that is what your every post tries to do....force a guilt trip.

You'd rather cry about things that happened hundreds of years ago than to lift one hand to change the very things you cry about, which are happening in other countries as we speak.

how did you get all that from my post really because its unbelievable you came to that conclusion. All I said was to Native American we're all illegal immigrants. And we talk about Hispanics rape and kill like there the only race that have bad apples. Now I don't love my country. Stop with the nonsense and please try to answer my question. And guilt trip lol Im thankful for every event in history that lead me to be born in the USA. I don't cry about nothing. This thread was started so a few can CRY and complain about how the Hispanics are destroying this country and have to go even the kids born here... And what difference it makes if I have a native American friend. or not. (But I did) . ....

Now that I have answered your concerns can you answer my only question for you.

No, we are not illegal immigrants. Plus, if you are referring to the Pilgrims, we are no all descendants of them.

I stand by my last post. Attempting to make someone feel bad about themselves because you believe they are illegals also, is trying to lay a guilt trip on them.