IPHONE ISSUES !!!!!!

El Guapo

Is anyone on the setxsports staff aware of the IPHONE issues for several members ? If a user uses any operating system older than IOS 8 then the site is unusable and they get automatically redirected to Ads or app store.

This issue was trying to be addressed in the "new site look" thread, which mysteriously dissappeared today. Some give the advice to use the desktop view which is not possible through safari web browser unless you have IOS 8 or better. Unfortunately not all iphones can install IOS 8 so that leaves only one other choice ( buying a third party browser which cost ????????). It seems that if the site is being hosted and setxsports is paying a webmaster then the issue should be addressed and repaired.  The mobile site should work for all phones , as it did before the transition.

I really enjoy this site and would really love to see this issue resolved. Thanks in advance !

Disclaimer : I am fully aware that Suttraxs' iphone is working well as he posted this several times. This post is more less for the people who "are" experiencing problems and many of them are not able to post because of this problem

Is anyone on the setxsports staff aware of the IPHONE issues for several members ? If a user uses any operating system older than IOS 8 then the site is unusable and they get automatically redirected to Ads or app store.

This issue was trying to be addressed in the "new site look" thread, which mysteriously dissappeared today. Some give the advice to use the desktop view which is not possible through safari web browser unless you have IOS 8 or better. Unfortunately not all iphones can install IOS 8 so that leaves only one other choice ( buying a third party browser which cost ????????). It seems that if the site is being hosted and setxsports is paying a webmaster then the issue should be addressed and repaired.  The mobile site should work for all phones , as it did before the transition.

I really enjoy this site and would really love to see this issue resolved. Thanks in advance !

Disclaimer : I am fully aware that Suttraxs' iphone is working well as he posted this several times. This post is more less for the people who "are" experiencing problems and many of them are not able to post because of this problem

Do you love this site enough to get a different phone?

The issues are being addressed. May take some time though.

What would be the total cost to your members if everyone that is experiencing a problem bought a new phone ?  Membership is vital to the existence of this website. More members bring more advertisements as well .

I appreciate your acknowledgement of the problem , after all thats all I ask for. be greatful that your members care enough about the site to want to see it running at its best state. Thats surely a sign that the site has built a following and the staff has achieved their goals thus far !

Thanks , even though the new phone bit was Smart Arse. ! LOL

Edited by El Guapo

BG ! Its just this site that is redirecting , all others are business per usual ! Im going to remain patient as i know the problem will take some time to resolve. 

The quote feature has also gone haywire or I would have quoted you

now that i have had a big issue, I thought it was just human error, that needs to be fixed as well. 

What would be the total cost to your members if everyone that is experiencing a problem bought a new phone ?  Membership is vital to the existence of this website. More members bring more advertisements as well .

I appreciate your acknowledgement of the problem , after all thats all I ask for. be greatful that your members care enough about the site to want to see it running at its best state. Thats surely a sign that the site has built a following and the staff has achieved their goals thus far !

Thanks , even though the new phone bit was Smart Arse. ! LOL

That was the intent of that comment.