Former Silsbee star in hot water

This was a case of a tv station using the more familiar and known person to enhance the story.

Holmes and Williams were only ticketed with a misdemeanor while Ballance was charged with a felony assault and robbery. Ballance was the one who slammed the person in the windshield and took the shoes. Holmes and Williams were present and left with Ballance.

All guilty of wrong doing but the TV station chose to angle the story towards the known athletes.

This was a case of a tv station using the more familiar and known person to enhance the story.

Holmes and Williams were only ticketed with a misdemeanor while Ballance was charged with a felony assault and robbery. Ballance was the one who slammed the person in the windshield and took the shoes. Holmes and Williams were present and left with Ballance.

All guilty of wrong doing but the TV station chose to angle the story towards the known athletes.

​SMH......

I didn't know the details, but the information that I later got was that Holmes didn't do it...

​Yep, this is what I was trying to expalin to tvc, your held to a higher standard in some circles. Happens to college athletes a lot. 

​Yep, this is what I was trying to expalin to tvc, your held to a higher standard in some circles. Happens to college athletes a lot. 

People can hold anyone to any standard they see fit. Opinions and legalities are two completely different issues. 

And I started to respond to AAW and his statement that the media is using the athlete to make the story seem more important. I started to say, "you mean like they do with the cops?".