The Eight Stages Of Scam...

smitty

NOAA altering data to be PC?!

This is the hidden content, please

So, based on this article, just because NOAA says we have GW, we're suppose to believe it.  When ask for the data they used to ascertain this conclusion, we get a "we said it so that's how it is".  Smh!

If that's the way things are done, then I can only assume if a group of Govt mathematicians said 2+2=5, we are to accept that.  Okay.  I get it now. I'm onboard.      NOT!                             

Edited by REBgp

So, based on this article, just because NOAA says we have GW, we're suppose to believe it.  When ask for the data they used to ascertain this conclusion, we get a "we said it so that's how it is".  Smh!

If that's the way things are done, then I can only assume if a group of Govt mathematicians said 2+2=5, we are to accept that.  Okay.  I get it now. I'm onboard.      NOT!                             

This is what the so called "climatologists" have been doing for years. They alter the data to fit the agenda. They say the debate is over and refuse to discuss any of their facts or conclusions. Then they use smear tactics on anyone that disagrees or questions them. This has been going on for a long time.

Edited by Englebert

This seems to be the liberal playbook. When Obamacare was passed it was highly unpopular, and still is to this day. The Obama administration has claimed that the unpopularity is due to their messaging, claiming it has been inadequate on the subject. If the populace would just understand then Obamacare would be wildly popular. But lo and behold, no one in the administration has tried to explain away the misconceptions that the public has. Why...because they can't. Same thing with manmade global warming. This administration claims that 97% of the scientist agree, but yet no one will come out and try to convince the populace that they are right. Why...because they can't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

What makes this story so significant is the fact it's from CBS.  Be sure and check out the initial picture & read the caption underneath.  Made my jaw drop. 

This is not new news. Many real climatologists have pointed this out as far back as the 90s. The media just chooses to ignore facts. I'm surprised this one got published.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not new news. Many real climatologists have pointed this out as far back as the 90s. The media just chooses to ignore facts. I'm surprised this one got published.

Your absolutely right Eng, not new news.  Ironically, the new news is that the left wing, pinko, communist, err...I meant Democratic controlled CBS News actually posted it.  Got $20 says someone lost their job over this.