22-5A Returners next year

Don't see Mayfield at QB.  Neumann will take his athletes and place them where they will best suit the team and in my opinion he leaves Mayfield in defensive backfield. Not that he couldn't perform at QB but gotta look at what is best for the team as a whole. If you take him away from D backfield we lose a lot of experience and a helluva player. That being said QB is Lebaron who definitely has some skills but not yet proven at the varsity level.Time will tell.  Just know I am ready for some SE Texas football!!!!

Mayfield will be this team's Sage Seay of the 2013 year when the kid dominated at receiver and safety.  Tavian has that kind of ability and will be a huge playmaker.  Ironically, we will likely see him take over the QB reigns his senior year much like Sage did.  The offense they run fit him very well.

Wasn't so much talking about production, just the role he will play.  Sage was one of the best ever, so yes too early to draw those kind of comparisons, but Mayfield will be asked to carry a significant workload and I think he's up for it.

Edited by Brubaker

Brubaker..I would agree with that. Dogs will need Mayfield to handle that load and hope that Lebaron can handle the ball and get it into his hands. Lebaron needs to get the ball to as many recievers as he can so that it will set up our running game. If we can do that then I think this group has a chacne at a real good season.

Brubaker..I would agree with that. Dogs will need Mayfield to handle that load and hope that Lebaron can handle the ball and get it into his hands. Lebaron needs to get the ball to as many recievers as he can so that it will set up our running game. If we can do that then I think this group has a chacne at a real good season.

​Lebaron has a very good arm no question, just hope he can get the speed of varsity down. He will do just fine the kid looks determined to prove himself. My advice to him is just play his game, and don't try to live up to Cowboy {Sage}.

Ned has been winning district with less than stellar quarterbacking  for a while now. If they ever get a true QB at that position then lookout. The coaching and system are already in place . Need to find Yarbro a mailbox !

Edited by El Guapo

Ned has been winning district with less than stellar quarterbacking  for a while now. If they ever get a true QB at that position then lookout. The coaching and system are already in place . Need to find Yarbro a mailbox !

​i tried that for Bea……. Nevermind 

​i tried that for Bea……. Nevermind 

Yarbro really impresses me with poise and pocket presence. Having a good arm also helps. He is probably the best QB in that district . 

I cant help but to  wonder how he would do somewhere else. He will be even better this year but i hope the coaching change ( playbook change) doesnt set him back some

Yarbro really impresses me with poise and pocket presence. Having a good arm also helps. He is probably the best QB in that district . 

I cant help but to  wonder how he would do somewhere else. He will be even better this year but i hope the coaching change ( playbook change) doesnt set him back some

Yarbro is so ready to play for Lumberton this year. All the Seniors are ready. I'm so excited to see how he does this year, I rhink he'll do a lot better this year