22-5A Returners next year

I was going to do it like I did for 21-5A but you said we lost to Vidor 52-33 . . . So I'm going to take my ball and go home. 

​I stand corrected . The actual score was 42-20 ......

someone will post them so its no biggie ...............................................................

Edited by El Guapo

I spoke with one of the players dads tonight and we discussed the very topic according to him we stand at 8 on the offense and 7 on the defense. We have Rembrent coming back as a 3 year starter at MLB. Great kid and player looking foward to watching this kid play been playing on varsity since he was a freshmen. Buddy you may remember Lejuene from last season. He is a wood layer like we have not had since scheixnider back in 2010 at safety. Also the sure handed Girourd who played a lot last season will be at the corner on defense next season after switching from the slot position. Not sure if you know but we switched to the 4-3 for nest season. BOTH Langston and Valentine  were juniors on the DL last season and both are back for their senior seasons. Mech will be back as well. On the O we have one Mr A-Mo leading us looking to add to his 3000 yards and 40 TD's last season. The line has 3 starters back on the o and two up from jv. We also have My preseason all district pick Giblin at 6'4" back and better than ever. We have a young star in the making across the field from him in a very exciting  McZeal at 6'4" and Case Sullivan at 6'1" at the slot. Our Starter at RB will be between the fast Cropper or the big bruiser Runnels . The Indians are loaded with leadership and atheletes this season. The Offenseive side of the ball is very experienced in the Brandon Faircloth style of attack. This group shouild put up some amazing totals this year. Most likely the best offense in our district. If the running game developes the Offense will be near unstoppable. Out defense will set the tone for a playoff run. The team goes with the way of the defense does. I truely believe that this defense will be alot better than last years. Buddy I ask you for you humble opinion of my PNG Indians, Thanks in advance.

I spoke with one of the players dads tonight and we discussed the very topic according to him we stand at 8 on the offense and 7 on the defense. We have Rembrent coming back as a 3 year starter at MLB. Great kid and player looking foward to watching this kid play been playing on varsity since he was a freshmen. Buddy you may remember Lejuene from last season. He is a wood layer like we have not had since scheixnider back in 2010 at safety. Also the sure handed Girourd who played a lot last season will be at the corner on defense next season after switching from the slot position. Not sure if you know but we switched to the 4-3 for nest season. BOTH Langston and Valentine  were juniors on the DL last season and both are back for their senior seasons. Mech will be back as well. On the O we have one Mr A-Mo leading us looking to add to his 3000 yards and 40 TD's last season. The line has 3 starters back on the o and two up from jv. We also have My preseason all district pick Giblin at 6'4" back and better than ever. We have a young star in the making across the field from him in a very exciting  McZeal at 6'4" and Case Sullivan at 6'1" at the slot. Our Starter at RB will be between the fast Cropper or the big bruiser Runnels . The Indians are loaded with leadership and atheletes this season. The Offenseive side of the ball is very experienced in the Brandon Faircloth style of attack. This group shouild put up some amazing totals this year. Most likely the best offense in our district. If the running game developes the Offense will be near unstoppable. Out defense will set the tone for a playoff run. The team goes with the way of the defense does. I truely believe that this defense will be alot better than last years. Buddy I ask you for you humble opinion of my PNG Indians, Thanks in advance.

​on paper, i hate to say it like this but PNG better win this district. No excuses this yr. I have them losing to Ned but winning district. 

​no if you can just keep faircloth from getting out coached all that talent should win some games.