HUFFMAN HARGRAVE 6 NEEDVILLE 4/LADY FALCONS WIN STATE!!!

WOSgrad

I caught the last couple of innings today on fox southwest.  The announcers completely missed the first mugging, but thought she probably should've been ejected for the 2nd one.  Hard to believe that the umpire, who was in a position to see both, didn't do anything.  The girl is ruined, though.  The video is all over Facebook, other social media, and deadspin had an article with the video today.

Yea, it's gone national so she can't hide from it now.  I'm sure she wasn't happy watching her team's early 4-0 lead evaporate in one inning.  But in a televised State final game, she picked a bad time to show off her sportsmanship skills.  She is probably just a 17 year old kid that messed up, so I don't want to rip her. There may be an explanation, but I haven't heard any response yet from her or Needville coaches.  Best to eat crow when it's warm.  We'll see if she can keep her scholarship now.

No doubt.  Hate it for her but it is what it is. Let her emotions get the best of her as we all have done at one time in our lives.  Would love to hear what the Needville AD (if there is one) or softball coaches have to say on the subject. Entertainment purposes.