Loudest Gym?

Guest Kelly Football

Im sure everyone knows how big Silsbees gym is. When they played WOS the whole home side was jam packed. It was like they refused to sit anywhere close to the visitor side. When silsbee scored to tie the game up and send it to overtime there was a deaffening roar.That was probably as loud as I have ever heard a gym get. It is not consistent, but on that particular night it was rockin'.

wh rocked evadale's gym tuesday night!! it was sick.....at the end of the game we began chanting "district champions" and as looked through the stands i did not see one fan (young or old) who wasnt chanting!!!!

wh fans..lets take this season as a lesson...ive never seen the community pour out like we have this year (football and basketball), there is no reason why ever season from now own, we shouldn't be packing them in like we have this year....

did anyone notice as we left the wh-bs @wh game....the sign on the gym door?

"GAME SOLD OUT"....

wh admin....you could also take this as a lesson....we have a great boys athletic program...everybody gets contracts!!!! (LOL) pass 'em out like candy...we may turn orangeman into blueman..lol

THE WH GYM IS ONE OF THE LOUDEST I HAVE BEEN IN,AND THE WAY IT IS DESIGNED IS WEIRD BUT I THINK WELL THOUGHT OUT. IT IS INTIMIDATING. THE VISITOR SIDE IS SMALLER THAN THE HOME SIDE, AND VISITORS SIT BEHIND THE PLAYERS SO THEY CANT SEE THEM AND CAN SEE THE HOME FANS. ANOTHER VERY VERY LOUD GYM IS HARDINS GYM. YOU CAN TAKE A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE IN THER AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A RIOT. HAS ANY ONE ELSE HEARD THE WAY SOUND RINGS IN THAT GYM. NOT SAYING FANS ARE LOUDER JUST GYM

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder