23-3A All-District

No Austin Marshall ? Weird. But congrats to everyone who made the list!!

​Brotha it does not make a hoot or hollar...I know Austin is proud of his team mates that pulled down awards and proud of his many friends in district 23-3A that did as well. You know Austin spent every game with the exception of one at first base...a position he has not played since he was 13, which allowed his coach to build some good experienced underclassman to carry the torch in the outfield and he did it with love in his heart and I am very proud of him: The biggest plus of all is; Austin already got the award of his dreams by being blessed with a Division One Baseball Scholarship and the chance to continue the dream.  Austin has had his share of the lime light and is truly happy for everybody else that is rightfully receiving their time in the sun shine. God bless all these young men as they go step into the real world and make their path. I know I have been proud to be a part of things for the past four years watching my son and his friends / team-mates compete together and against one another. In those four years successes happen and mistakes get made ending in sleepless nights where all you do as pray for a do over, but in the end you hope you have learned how to become better and more rounded person on and off the field. This holds true not only for the player, but from personal experience the parent as well. It's on to the next chapter boys...once again congrats, good luck and most of all God Bless!   

I'm all for recognition but if I read these list right there are 37 names on them. That's all 4 playoff teams full roster plus one. It's time to say good jobs guys at the end of the season and forget about calling it an all district team. Maybe it should be called an entire district team.