2 More Cops Shot And Killed!

smitty

I guess one can draw an analogy to what those in the press, and some here, are saying concerning what's taking place with muslim terrorism.  If only these cops wouldn't have stopped these two then they wouldn't have gotten shot.  What's the difference?  People, apologist,  blame the victims, or potential victims.  You know -- only if Pam Geller wouldn't have provoked the nice little muslims then they wouldn't have come to Texas to massacre a lot of innocent people...

I get a kick out of listening to those who believe Ms Geller is the only reason those two terrorists did their thing.  If anyone believes they werent intent on committing a terrorist act in the future,( without Ms. Geller  as their excuse) they have lost their minds. Perhaps the Garland incident removed the possibility that those two paticular terrorists could do something worse on another date.

I guess one can draw an analogy to what those in the press, and some here, are saying concerning what's taking place with muslim terrorism.  If only these cops wouldn't have stopped these two then they wouldn't have gotten shot.  What's the difference?  People, apologist,  blame the victims, or potential victims.  You know -- only if Pam Geller wouldn't have provoked the nice little muslims then they wouldn't have come to Texas to massacre a lot of innocent people...

I'm not surprised that you aren't able to understand the difference between the two situations.