Silsbee Summer Tourney, June 26 & 27

Oh and that defenders team only had 5 players this morning.

And Defenders - Brooks is our 16U developmental team. No varsity players on the roster. Silsbee A is mostly our Defenders - Brady team.  They are all friends so I'm sure Silsbee took it easy this morning

Edited by winwin

Silsbee1 is Silsbees 8 returning vArsity players(missing Luke). Also on the team are the two freshmen Adams and McCain as well as Adonis.  The defenders team has no Silsbee players.  The Silsbee 2 squad is jv and under.  Silsbee 1 beat Memorial 57-39. 

Silsbee1 is Silsbees 8 returning vArsity players(missing Luke). Also on the team are the two freshmen Adams and McCain as well as Adonis.  The defenders team has no Silsbee players.  The Silsbee 2 squad is jv and under.  Silsbee 1 beat Memorial 57-39. 

I meant most of the Silsbee 1 team also plays for our Defenders - Brady team.

HJ just started having a summer tourney last year.

HJ used to play in Silsbee's tourney until they started their own.

Just for facts sake, HJ has been hosting a summer tourney for the last 4 summers.  It is always during the first two weeks of summer and has nothing to do with playing or not playing in Silsbee's summer tourney.  The only time HJ played in Silsbee's summer tourney was when it was part of the Kountze summer league.  You got automatic entrance into the Silsbee tourney as part of the Kountze summer league.

Also, Silsbee played in HJ's summer tourney the first two years they hosted one.

Had to put that out there since I know we are all about facts on this site. 

Edited by Lazeek

Just for facts sake, HJ has been hosting a summer tourney for the last 4 summers.  It is always during the first two weeks of summer and has nothing to do with playing or not playing in Silsbee's summer tourney.  The only time HJ played in Silsbee's summer tourney was when it was part of the Kountze summer league.  You got automatic entrance into the Silsbee tourney as part of the Kountze summer league.

Also, Silsbee played in HJ's summer tourney the first two years they hosted one.

Had to put that out there since I know we are all about facts on this site. 

​I stand corrected. Thanks