WOS 61 OF 43 Final/Friday

Guest bleed orange

Congrats lady Mustangs. Looks like there will be two Orange County teams in the playoff's. Miss Scott was awesome tonight. She is a great young lady not only in basketball.

That was playoff-caliber basketball.  Way to go Lady Mustangs!!!  Great showing on Senior Night.

B.Scott...you are an awesome PERSON.  Yep...student, athlete, role-model, etc., etc.  Tonight you showed your potential and your heart. 8)  Beck...way to play.  You were where you were supposed to be.  NaNa was with you tonight and you know it!!! ;)  Janae...rebounds and smart play.  Thank goodness for your height...it was a life-saver on the press. :P  Dominique, you may have fouled out, but your presence was felt. ;D

As a team, you pulled yourselves together and pulled off a great win.  Knowing that you only had to bench players, you made mistakes, but played smart when it counted.  OF is a tough bunch and you gotta give them credit, but you guys looked like your old selves tonight!!!  Again, congrats on the win and just take care of BC Friday!!! 

Gotta love those Lady 'Stangs!!! :P

Yeah, I'm sure they will.   I have never seen them play like that before.  I mean, WOS wanted this game,  really bad!  They came out ready to play.  I was a bit disappointed with their coach though.  After KK foulded out she raised her hand and then showed it to the crowd.  Not too classy.

Yeah, I'm sure they will.   I have never seen them play like that before.  I mean, WOS wanted this game,  really bad!  They came out ready to play.  I was a bit disappointed with their coach though.  After KK foulded out she raised her hand and then showed it to the crowd.  Not too classy.

I thought when basketball players foul out they're suppose to raise their hand in acknowledgement of fouling out.  At least that's how it was years ago. 

Guest bleed orange

I don't understand your comment "Gull". Thats was years ago, most kids don't raise their hand any more unless its to keep a foul away from a player who is in foul trouble on their team. Oh look I am a senior now, life is good. I finally graduated from a junior. Whats the next level?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami