Texas A&M 100 Texas 82 Final/Comments

king

didnt i congratulate them in a previous post?  i agree they won the game, im not denying that......and i have not insulted any aggie fans on here, or if i did it wasnt intended

Then why did you come back to say "they must be happy cuz they probably haven't seen that trophy in a long time" especially when you were 100% wrong.

You know I am not trying to start anything with you Morgan, but there is no need to let this turn into what the thread about the football game turned into.  It is no fun for either side and makes everyone look dumb. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why did you come back to say "they must be happy cuz they probably haven't seen that trophy in a long time" especially when you were 100% wrong.

You know I am not trying to start anything with you Morgan, but there is no need to let this turn into what the thread about the football game turned into.  It is no fun for either side and makes everyone look dumb. 

i didnt even know about the lonestar showdown till now lol....i really didnt know what i was talking about.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124