Anyone seen what's happening at Oklahoma?

king

Frat boys.

Happens all the time. UT recently had a similar issue.

Unfortunately, this is true way too often. I am proud to have been a member of a fraternity that pledged and initiated the first African American member of any non-traditionally black fraternity on campus. And of course, some of the members or other fraternities began referring to us by changing the first letter of our name "Sigma" to an N. There will always be idiots in this world,

One of these days even college students are going to understand that everything and I mean everything that is questionable is going to make it to the world wide web and haunt some of them for many years to come.

Side note:

How the Kurt Schilling incident played out is going to happen more and more I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Everybody at OU from President Boren to the athletes and students are trying to fix this debacle and move forward. The best articles I've read on this matter were the one you posted from Bob Stoops and one from Barry Switzer's perspective. As usual, there are more good people than bad ones. Sometimes it takes throwing out the bad characters to see what the good ones are doing.

Frat boys have to rent their friends to begin with, and in a closed group with alcohol people feel like they can take on the world. Frat boys more times then not get knocked out also when a fight happens also.

I would be all for banning the frat, but at the same time if a rapper would have used these same lyrics it would have been a number one selling song and nobody would have cared. 

Frat boys have to rent their friends to begin with, and in a closed group with alcohol people feel like they can take on the world. Frat boys more times then not get knocked out also when a fight happens also.

I would be all for banning the frat, but at the same time if a rapper would have used these same lyrics it would have been a number one selling song and nobody would have cared.

Typical not fraternity man comment. If you have not been in a fraternity then you don't know they half of it. Every chapter of every organization will have their bad apples who are in it for the wrong reasons...but from my experience, in time they will weed themselves out. The disgusting comments of 1 organization has put an undeserved black eye on the entire Greek community. That being said I couldn't agree more with the last part of your second paragraph

Typical not fraternity man comment. If you have not been in a fraternity then you don't know they half of it. Every chapter of every organization will have their bad apples who are in it for the wrong reasons...but from my experience, in time they will weed themselves out. The disgusting comments of 1 organization has put an undeserved black eye on the entire Greek community. That being said I couldn't agree more with the last part of your second paragraph

Couldn't agree more. We mock what we don't understand. And, as with all stereotypes, it is rooted in ignorance.