Oklahoma Republicants Vote To Ban AP History

EnlightenedMessiah

Why is it always republicans in southern states doing stupid stuff like this?

First they deny science.. Now they're trying to revise history / brainwash the youth.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/02/why-oklahoma-lawmakers-want-to-ban-ap-us-history.html

The only "science" being denied by conservatives are the unPROVEN theory of evolution and the unPROVEN theory of global warming....your "scientists" gin up the evidence and expect those of us with just a little bit of intelligence to fall in line with it and eat it up like it was from God on high.....

Same with this "history"....from what I've seen of it, they are being indoctrinated with marxist/leninist propaganda and not being taught anything about AMERICA at all......

Let me guess.. You don't believe in the theory of gravity either?

The only "science" being denied by conservatives are the unPROVEN theory of evolution and the unPROVEN theory of global warming....your "scientists" gin up the evidence and expect those of us with just a little bit of intelligence to fall in line with it and eat it up like it was from God on high.....

Same with this "history"....from what I've seen of it, they are being indoctrinated with marxist/leninist propaganda and not being taught anything about AMERICA at all......

The scientific data goes against your personal ignorant beleifs, therefore it must be "doctored" evidence. Gotcha.

wrong as usual.....multiple reports confirm that the "global warming" data has been falsified.......and when you show me a transitional fossil that can stand up to peer review, I'll become an evolutionist.......

Can you put on your reading glasses?

I read it...it's a pathetic article to try and back your statement up...there have got to be many more (and hopefully much better) links to support your case if this is such a prevalent problem.

Looks like to me the Libs are trying to skew history in this article...if you are going to post a link, you should really post one that agrees with your point.

Now...back to the billions.

Yup, just pulled back up to the office. Thanks

I read it...it's a pathetic article to try and back your statement up...there have got to be many more (and hopefully much better) links to support your case if this is such a prevalent problem.

Looks like to me the Libs are trying to skew history in this article...if you are going to post a link, you should really post one that agrees with your point.

Now...back to the billions.

Some people can't see the END by the means of change. 

You have luxuries that most in the world do not and we have these luxuries due to certain foundations that were put in place when the country became its own.  We conservatives fight for these foundations because  1. soldiers shed blood (their own and enemy) to preserve these foundations 2. we know that we live in a very blessed country with the freedoms we have.  3. we know that these luxuries and freedoms we have can be taken away and are being taken away....inch by inch year by year....very slowly.

Remember Obama and his change....he wasn't kidding

I could keep going but what s the use

I read the article. I saw nothing about history revisions. I saw that there was a problem in highlighting certain parts of history over others. I saw neither side that claims the other was teaching false history. 

Maybe you need some more enlightenment.