wo-s is DC early pick for # 1 IN STATE POLLS

skipper

I haven't seen it but was told that WOS is the "early" toped ranked team in the Dave Campbels Winter Edition. Now ,I don't know if it's all of 4A or just 4AD2 but either way, we have a lot of work to do before were even close to that. We have some great players coming back but also lost some good ones. We've been known to rebuild however. Heck, last season was supposed to be a "rebuild" year. Lol. I've never liked that #1 designation anyway.

yes the stings jv players saw a lot of playing time in the playoffs true and did one hell of a good job as coach t has said the coaching staff was very pleased with what they saw from the younger kids.yes the mustangs do have some outstanding kids back this year ready to make a run to dallas.the mustangs will have some very hard non dist games and do hope we can pass the test this year PS sorry about the spelling

yes the stings jv players saw a lot of playing time in the playoffs true and did one hell of a good job as coach t has said the coaching staff was very pleased with what they saw from the younger kids.yes the mustangs do have some outstanding kids back this year ready to make a run to dallas.the mustangs will have some very hard non dist games and do hope we can pass the test this year PS sorry about the spelling

Skip don't do the bragging & bost'n but Im telling you this years incoming Jr. Class has the total package! Meaning the linemen with size, the skill players, QB position, kids with the football IQ, & are coachable! Looking forward to seeing how far the Mustang Football Program progress in the Texas High School Playofffs. My thinking is that last year state championship run has set the foundation for us Folks in Mustang Country too win a State Championship real soon!

I would vote WOS #1 in 4A D2, now if we're talking all of 4A then its clearly Navasota #1 then everyone else falls in line.

Mr BG I agree with u on this note! Navasota is load with talent! They're returning the QB that threw like 67tds & over 5k yards, plus the WR that caught 37tds.

If LaMarque does shut down and WO-S wins district and gets a bye in first rd. of playoffs, that would give WO-S 20 or 21 days off depending if 2nd rd playoff game is on Friday or Saturday. .

Statistically is should be a little easier for WOS to get out of the region. going from 19 to potentially 18. I still say that that east Texas area still should be a favorite until it's taken away.

If LaMarque does shut down and WO-S wins district and gets a bye in first rd. of playoffs, that would give WO-S 20 or 21 days off depending if 2nd rd playoff game is on Friday or Saturday. .

It has its pros & cons coming out this situation. If WOS have injuries which comes alone playing the sport of football. It gives the kids time for there bumps & bruises to heal up. Cons will be that they may come out flat! But like I said in a earlier post Coach T will have them prepare mentality & physically!

Helps if you have injuries, more time to recover, but it could hurt as well with all that time off not playing anyone that will test you. Personally I dont like it especially if you are on a win streak playing extremely well, you wanna ride the momentum into the playoffs.