Murray sticks with Aggies

AggiesAreWe

lol MLB huh?? #butthurt ....

Baseball or not, Texas just doesn't have anything to offer outside of guaranteed starting positions right now...which cripples competition on the team and undervalues the veterans.  In Kyler's case, I'm sure he was offered the starting job...however, there wouldn't be any weapons in his arsenal...at least unproven at this point anyway.  It's really a no brainer right now...

lol MLB huh?? #butthurt ....

Baseball or not, Texas just doesn't have anything to offer outside of guaranteed starting positions right now...which cripples competition on the team and undervalues the veterans. In Kyler's case, I'm sure he was offered the starting job...however, there wouldn't be any weapons in his arsenal...at least unproven at this point anyway. It's really a no brainer right now...

And yet going to likely finish with a higher class than poor aggy. Is that more sad or scary for you?

lol MLB huh?? #butthurt ....

Baseball or not, Texas just doesn't have anything to offer outside of guaranteed starting positions right now...which cripples competition on the team and undervalues the veterans.  In Kyler's case, I'm sure he was offered the starting job...however, there wouldn't be any weapons in his arsenal...at least unproven at this point anyway.  It's really a no brainer right now...

Nothing to offer? Dream on.

I just hope his pet rabbit is safe. Don't be surprised if he finds it boiling on the stove.

Matt Jackson ‏@MJ4Sports 18m18 minutes ago
Wow, I didn't realize how badly UT needed Kyler Murray. The Longhorns only QB commit had offers from UT and….wait for it….Colgate????

I believe he is paying his own way and grey shirting next year. Maybe he will get a scholarship now. They should go after the kid from New Mexico with 0 offers. No way he could turn then down.

Murray isn't looking to play second fiddle to anyone at the qb position. So what happens now? You don't sit a kid that has won 3 state championships and hasn't lost a game as a starter. I look for him to go the baseball route for the next 3 years. Then he'll be back to lead the aggies.
But then again, Sumlin might not have that luxury to wait on him. If Sumlin doesn't win a conference championship, or make it to the final 4 in the next 3 years with his new defensive coordinator hire and the talent he's bringing in, he won't be around much longer.