SECond to none

team first

11 minutes ago, D3zii said:

It was two reasons I felt that Alabama will not run the table

1.Texas A&M looked really good yesturday, up until the last minutes. .There defense is better then in years passed an they looked physical for the first time in awhile. I really liked what I saw from them.

LSU will make a key adjustment , with a really good defense already in hand..Alabama has to go to Death Valley

Georgia looked good against a really Good North Carolina Team also

2. Alabamas offense is not as good as the score they put up yesturday..A inexperience defense in USC that was not post to be good, stoned Bama. That defense was on the field most of the game + a offense that couldn't even put up points resulted in the running up of the score in the 3rd...I think they will run into a team that can score unlike USC (A&M, Ole Miss, Georgia) and the defense won't be able to save them like the one dimensional USC team who couldn't do nothing with a You g QB 

Bama doesn't play Georgia this year unless it's in the SEC championship game.  Hurts should get better and their defense is pretty nasty.  

Ole Miss has the only SEC QB with any real experience.  That should be a good one in 2 weeks.  

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bama doesn't play Georgia this year unless it's in the SEC championship game.  Hurts should get better and their defense is pretty nasty.  

Ole Miss has the only SEC QB with any real experience.  That should be a good one in 2 weeks.  

Yea, that's what I was talking bout, I think Georgia wins East an has a good shot to beat them...Yes Hurts will get better but I think with the running game not being as dominate as in the past, will hurt Bama

I wanna see Ole Miss before I say they will be a threat 

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Did you watch any other games or just the SEC?   

Outside of of a few teams, there was a lot of average football yesterday.  

I kept up with a lot of games.  But since the SEC gets the lead in all coverage, and because ESPN has this fancy feature where you can check all of the scores of a given conference, i spent minimal time researching the SEC's subpar opening weekend.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I kept up with a lot of games.  But since the SEC gets the lead in all coverage, and because ESPN has this fancy feature where you can check all of the scores of a given conference, i spent minimal time researching the SEC's subpar opening weekend.

6 ranked teams have lost so far this weekend.  3 of the 6 lost to SEC teams with a chance to make it 4 of 7 tomorrow night.   I guess when expectations are high that is considered a terrible weekend by some.

On the bright side, A&M and Texas will both be ranked in the top 20 on Tuesday if that makes you feel any better.  

40 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

6 ranked teams have lost so far this weekend.  3 of the 6 lost to SEC teams with a chance to make it 4 of 7 tomorrow night.   I guess when expectations are high that is considered a terrible weekend by some.

On the bright side, A&M and Texas will both be ranked in the top 20 on Tuesday if that makes you feel any better.  

With all the media bias and the  ESPN hype-train for their investment,

Texas in the Top 10?

1 hour ago, GCMPats said:

For what its worth-

The Florida State kicker out scored 5 SEC teams by himself.

This is the hidden content, please

Does he not get credit for PAT's?  He scored 21 points.  If you are going to make that big of a graphic at least get the numbers right. 

Tennesse & Miss St scored 20, Arky 21.

So he actually scored more than 7 teams and tied 1 other. 

Some Poll perspective:

Record against Ranked teams (AP)
AAC (12): 1-0 (UH beat OU)
ACC (14): 1-3 (FSU beat Ole Miss)
BXII (10): 1-2 (Sips beat ND)
B1G (14): 1-1 (Wisky beat LSU)
Pac12 (12): 0-2
SEC (14): 4-3

For all complaining about soft SEC OOC schedules, the SEC played 7 games. HALF of the schools played a ranked OOC.

For all the complaining that the SEC is down, it is the only conference to WIN 4 OOC games. The other P5 Conference teams won a total of 4 OOC games.