WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

Posted Today, 01:46 AM

Ladybug33, on 11 Dec 2014 - 6:46 PM, said:snapback.png

Has anyone mapped out a different route  to Rosenberg as of yet? or are you guys going to have to fight this traffic over here? I'm going through 610 South then taking South Main, but my way is for those who know Houston very well, if not i would suggest leaving very early, before the Happy hour crew t going at 5. p. m.   :D

610 loop them 59 south going to leave like most will do a tich after 2pm 

Very good Skip, small towns have very nice places to eat. WOS 112%

This is a really good article http://www.caller.com/sports/high-school/football/whole-new-ballgame-sinton-set-to-face-speedy-west-orangestark-squad-in-state-semifinal_06504840

Win or lose I'll be back here to either extend my congratulations and wish you well or to read some surprised post about how well we played ;)

I have to keep my nose to the grind at work tomorrow so I can leave as early as possible, so to all my friends - hope to see you tomorrow and safe travels to us all.  

May each team play with heart, pride and good sportsmanship and may the best team win.

Goodnight!

Has anyone mapped out a different route  to Rosenberg as of yet? or are you guys going to have to fight this traffic over here? I'm going through 610 South then taking South Main, but my way is for those who know Houston very well, if not i would suggest leaving very early, before the Happy hour crew get going at 5. p. m.  :D

I maped it every way possible.Conclusion...just leave early.

This article says 7:00 pm start time.  I have also seen 7:30 many places. Which is it? By the way my route will be 36 to 90 to traylor.  About 25 minutes!  Glad they are playing over here in Rosenberg.

This article says 7:00 pm start time.  I have also seen 7:30 many places. Which is it? By the way my route will be 36 to 90 to traylor.  About 25 minutes!  Glad they are playing over here in Rosenberg.

7 pm