And you wonder why Crosby Supporters....

Come on these threads and post the way they post. Not saying everyone cause there are a bunch of you die hard SETX people that are full of useful, insightful knowledge and genuinely care about your programs and respect others. Still, to some of you haters what does Crosby have to prove to gain respect cause I sure don't see WO-S or Newton being put on blast mode?? Serious question, is it just a deep east Texas thing or what?? For the past 7 years Crosby's been past the second and first rounds at random but yet to garner any respect. So that's why we provide stats, enlightenment, and best of all entertainment cause without us you'd have to sit back and laugh at the Indians scoreboard minus a Nederland victory every year!! CC TAKEOVER!!

Well I know I've been critical of them not advancing far with the talent they have had but the difference is they didn't play defense. You guys have D now and quite frankly im glad to see it. Cool team to watch. Way better than the Summer Creek teams the past few years. 

Well I know I've been critical of them not advancing far with the talent they have had but the difference is they didn't play defense. You guys have D now and quite frankly im glad to see it. Cool team to watch. Way better than the Summer Creek teams the past few years.

Take note haters. Free lesson. Not a back handed compliment. BTW he has seen Crosby play, this year.

I really don't think people dislike crosby, I think it is a genuine dislike for you and other posters who say how much better crosby is than their team. It happens on alot of threads. People on here know they are playing basketball and crosby is playing football. Off this site, most people are pulling for crosby to win. But once they listen to people dog on theit average team for 5 or 6 weeks, they turn bitter. It is easier to attack brash posters because that is what they do. You don't have to say a word about how good crosby is, they are playing football in December. Enough said. As I read the posts, people seem to respond negatively to certain posters not teams. Just sayin

I really don't think people dislike crosby, I think it is a genuine dislike for you and other posters who say how much better crosby is than their team. It happens on alot of threads. People on here know they are playing basketball and crosby is playing football. Off this site, most people are pulling for crosby to win. But once they listen to people dog on theit average team for 5 or 6 weeks, they turn bitter. It is easier to attack brash posters because that is what they do. You don't have to say a word about how good crosby is, they are playing football in December. Enough said. As I read the posts, people seem to respond negatively to certain posters not teams. Just sayin

+1
And WOS fans show respect for their opponents before and after the game win or lose. As do most GT teams fans including Dayton fans. Its called humility you oughta try it some time.

Except the same thing has been said since August. Are they maNY from the SETX area that support crosby, yes. I was surrounded at the game by many. When you hear how they suck since august and you go week after week watching these boys' hearts bleed from every pore and still some are now saying it because we got lucky. I'm done not saying something. You don't have to like certain posters approaches just like we don't want to hear excuses for our success from teams that have been done.

+1
And WOS fans show respect for their opponents before and after the game win or lose. As do most GT teams fans including Dayton fans. Its called humility you oughta try it some time.

Crosby fans and players are respectful.

Players yes, but many of the posters on this site no. Not all, but enough to make a mark.

I disagree but doesn't really matter. There are PNG fans that I have seen in person, not on a computer, that would fall in that catagory. So all in all still doesn't matter.

I've been on here for several years and it's always been a crosby bash session no matter if we are beating your program or any other. So like you that statement is asinine and pretty much the haters that are to be expected minus a few cowards. It's cool I'm not asking for you to acknowledge an affinity for Crosby I'm just stating a fact as to WHY I tell you WHY my community, my football team, our coaching staff, our Cowbell ringing crowd, our teachers, our trainers, our cheerleaders/band/mascots/drill team/student cheer/bus drivers, our well u get the picture or do you!! BTW I'm gonna be here a little while longer seeing how we ARE playing in December (think I've heard that before) and most of you are attempting to play basketball I guess (apparently not cause you seem to loiter on football sites waiting for a schools failure so you can be the first to say aha told you you were not gonna make it to round five or six or if y'all played the state champ from Cali or Florida y'alld lose). It's all good haters gonna hate so there's my novel to whoever posted I hope Crosby loses so I don't have to sift thru his novels well it's simple don't read em and enjoy the offseason cause I gotta pack for San Marcos I hear it's chilly and rainy there this time of year in December playing an outside sport!! CC TAKEOVER is coming San Marcos!!!!!!!

I like reading footballer06 myself. It is funny as hell. Crosby is playing great football. Haters are gonna hate and they won't change their mind. But you asked why that is happening and I attempted to answer the best way I know. Not hating or bashing and damn sure not taking away from crosby football. I wish I was off work to watch em play. I will be keeping up with it just like I did the last 3 games.

Thanks for helping make my point 06. You ask a question, we give you an answer and you call us asinine and haters and cowards. Which are all signs of disrespect. Yet I implore you to go back and find a single post on this site this year where I have written anything negative about Crosby. You wont find it because at the end of the day its just kids who work their tails off playing a game they love win or lose. And unlike you I have the utmost respect for those kids who gut it out for our entertainment whether they be 0-10 or 12-1 and still playing and no matter what color helmet they wear. Do you also go to spelling bees and yell at the kids from outside of Crosby that misspelled humility to go "start putting in extra batteries in your calculators for math comps cause you stink at spelling"?

Thanks for helping make my point 06. You ask a question, we give you an answer and you call us asinine and haters and cowards. Which are all signs of disrespect. Yet I implore you to go back and find a single post on this site this year where I have written anything negative about Crosby. You wont find it because at the end of the day its just kids who work their tails off playing a game they love win or lose. And unlike you I have the utmost respect for those kids who gut it out for our entertainment whether they be 0-10 or 12-1 and still playing and no matter what color helmet they wear. Do you also go to spelling bees and yell at the kids from outside of Crosby that misspelled humility to go "start putting in extra batteries in your calculators for math comps cause you stink at spelling"?

I'm not the brightest person on here but I don't think Footballer06 takes shots at kids on here. He takes shots at fellow posters...just like you just did. I do believe he has gotten on here and had positive things to say about other teams kids. Pot meet kettle. BTW I have been there, in person, when your beloved PNG fans have taken shots at our kids and others (not experienced just told by other coaches). So perhaps you should look into cleaning your own house, it has some ugly garbage.

I am pulling for the Cougars.. Only because of the kids. Not anyone else. Not parents fans coaches or anyone else. Even though I know how exciting it is for all of you. Because for a lot of the seniors this season will be the last time they every play a down. So for them I hope they make it to Dallas. And also considering 21-5A is/was such a weak district. Way to prove everyone wrong Crosby. Good luck, with Hutto.. Wish it were Dayton for the rematch... :/

+2 tired of hearing you. You say the same thing in every post we know Crosby is good so shut your mouth and let their play prove it. You want a little cheese with that whine?

Isn't any whining here chump so shut your mouth and here's another piece of my wonderful advice, get off the football forum like you your team lost. Cya chump have a nice rainy day in good ol' Kirbyville, I'd be miserable too

Well this has been an interesting year to say the least. Baller06, I did say yall were playing in December which is a compliment to Crosby. You came back at me with two back handed insults which is fine with me. Keep doing your thing, but don't ask when people won't talk football with you. It is impossible to do. Good luck Crosby.

Not meant toward you or any of the nederland faithful. I've rather enjoyed the chippery conversations so I apologize if you took it that way it was not my intention u are one of the few that actually being useful insight and knowledge of football. Plus I gave you guys a compliment with the png scoreboard. Thanks for the well wishes and I'm being serious that it wasn't a slight to y'all.

I am pulling for the Cougars.. Only because of the kids. Not anyone else. Not parents fans coaches or anyone else. Even though I know how exciting it is for all of you. Because for a lot of the seniors this season will be the last time they every play a down. So for them I hope they make it to Dallas. And also considering 21-5A is/was such a weak district. Way to prove everyone wrong Crosby. Good luck, with Hutto.. Wish it were Dayton for the rematch... :/

I was surrounded by dayton purple saturday night. Cheer the kids on. ...we appreciate it. Don't need you to cheer me on, my pay check does that. ;)