And you wonder why Crosby Supporters....

Aaaww Shucks, even an Ozen Panther supporter can give props to Crosby. It has been said time & again that Crosby hadn't put together 4 qtrs of football. Well, they have come together at the right time. Good luck on your run for the Title

Thanks my man and good luck to your son as well

Man that guy needs anger management classes better ye you need Jesus I'll pray for you and your temper and trash mouth

U must be one of them deep woods back seat Baptists that sits in the back pew Talkin out both sides yo mouth eh. Didn't u just tell me to shut up and get some cheese with that whine, which is one of my fav sayings BTW, Sir or Ma'am I don't need anger management, right 88 or 44, I just defend my town and my boys when they get attacked. I want to be civil cause Crosby has bigger fish to fry than ur petty shots. Besides, this should be a time of celebration for WO-S, Newton, and Crosby as well as SETX supporters instead you want to fire popshots but you know what I'm done with you. B gone!! CC TAKEOVER Hippos u better be hungry cause a red storms a comin'!!!!

Well double ought 6 ...you and I have bantered back a forth a few times. It was fun , interesting and entertaining.But that was between you and I. Never about the kids on either side. They way I see it , if not one of us from 22-5A then 21-5A is just as good. Its southeast Texas no matter how you look at it and they will represent all of us well. Go Cougars take it to Dallas.

Aaaww Shucks, even an Ozen Panther supporter can give props to Crosby. It has been said time & again that Crosby hadn't put together 4 qtrs of football. Well, they have come together at the right time. Good luck on your run for the Title

Crosby has made it all the way to the state quarterfinals and oddly enough Ozen has played Crosby closer than any team so far. Crosby is playing a lot better now though, with much more confidence than they had in the opening round.

Well double ought 6 ...you and I have bantered back a forth a few times. It was fun , interesting and entertaining.But that was between you and I. Never about the kids on either side. They way I see it , if not one of us from 22-5A then 21-5A is just as good. Its southeast Texas no matter how you look at it and they will represent all of us well. Go Cougars take it to Dallas.

Back at ya its all in entertainment and has been fun and thanks for the endorsement tough road to hoe need all the support we can get.

Crosby has made it all the way to the state quarterfinals and oddly enough Ozen has played Crosby closer than any team so far. Crosby is playing a lot better now though, with much more confidence than they had in the opening round.

My son who is a RB for Ozen said Crosby is very dangerous, he loved the RB's and said the Team displayed good sportsmanship. I value his opinion of opponents, so go get that Title

Your like the Nick Sabin of the football forum your either loved or hated. There is no in between.

No that was pretty funny. Ok your invited back cause I've done a little research on ya and you can actually being some good insight. So welcome back but this is a positive thread so no negativity. Thanks, guide leader!!

Except Saban has already won his title.....word

Now you ma'am have crossed the line with the Crosby sucks comment and an unprovoked one at that so you're gone. BTW what did provoke you?? Let me guess didn't get invited to the Crosby prom? Well when your 45 and still wanting to get an invite even we have cougar statute of limitation laws you can only be 44 and under so try Dayton!!

Now you ma'am have crossed the line with the Crosby sucks comment and an unprovoked one at that so you're gone. BTW what did provoke you?? Let me guess didn't get invited to the Crosby prom? Well when your 45 and still wanting to get an invite even we have cougar statute of limitation laws you can only be 44 and under so try Dayton!!

SMH!!!! 1. 06' since when has a woman ever had to be provoked to put her 2 cents in on a subject?

2. Using your words, "this is a positive thread, so no negativity", even if she's uglier than homemade soap, and went stag to her prom (neither of which I know to be true, but how unfortunate if they are) is this "manly" site the proper platform to roast a Lady?

3. There will be a caravan of GCM faithful heading to San Marcos this weekend to support CodeRed! Good luck!

4. #stopusinghashtags

SMH!!!! 1. 06' since when has a woman ever had to be provoked to put her 2 cents in on a subject?

2. Using your words, "this is a positive thread, so no negativity", even if she's uglier than homemade soap, and went stag to her prom (neither of which I know to be true, but how unfortunate if they are) is this "manly" site the proper platform to roast a Lady?

3. There will be a caravan of GCM faithful heading to San Marcos this weekend to support CodeRed! Good luck!

4. #stopusinghashtags

#gladyallarecoming #enjoythegame #betterbringacowbell ;)

#gladyallarecoming #enjoythegame #betterbringacowbell ;)

I tell you what, there's just something about that 88 that you just gotta like, I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something #iwonderifshesafemalewiththatsmartazzsenseofhumorcauseshesurewouldbefunnyifshewas. Thanks GCM now if got hash tag fever!!