And you wonder why Crosby Supporters....

Now you ma'am have crossed the line with the Crosby sucks comment and an unprovoked one at that so you're gone. BTW what did provoke you?? Let me guess didn't get invited to the Crosby prom? Well when your 45 and still wanting to get an invite even we have cougar statute of limitation laws you can only be 44 and under so try Dayton!!

Way too easy.

Your like the Nick Sabin of the football forum your either loved or hated. There is no in between.

LOL.... Im a Longhorn fan, and Ive often said.... I cant stand Saban, but if UT would have hired him I would love the guy... I actually enjoy reading some of 06's posts. Sure keeps up the entertainment... Im not a Crosby fan or follower... But I do know this much... I was a part of a Quarterfinal team, and if you get that far, your legit... Only 16 5A schools left, so that says something. I would talk trash sometimes too, but it seems Im a one and done kinda guy!!!!! And honestly, Im not sure PN-G has a basketball team... I do think a lot of the negativity is directed towards poster like 06, not the kids... But ill tell you this 06, if PN-G makes it out of the 1rst round next year, Im more than happy to go back and forth with ya.... Until then Im just a couch potatoe looking for some crumbs...

No way stat right after the game I need you to breakdown cedar park for us. I mean I want to know their run to pass ratio, their play call trends on 3rd and 14, heck how many times the QB had been out with coaches daughter!! Then one more thing, go punch indianforever before he ever gets started, I swear he's got tribes all over the state, probably will have a great aunts nieces uncle by the time we play Ennis!! CC TAKEOVER!!

No way stat right after the game I need you to breakdown cedar park for us. I mean I want to know their run to pass ratio, their play call trends on 3rd and 14, heck how many times the QB had been out with coaches daughter!! Then one more thing, go punch indianforever before he ever gets started, I swear he's got tribes all over the state, probably will have a great aunts nieces uncle by the time we play Ennis!! CC TAKEOVER!!

Dang 06, you gotta stop.  My ribs are killing me from laughing so dang much the last couple of weeks. I guess its a small price to pay to help a Southeast Texas team win it all. :)   Go coogs !

That was funny but nope just family playing for cedar park...not saying much until the time so good luck Cougars