Angleton 32 Dayton 31/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

Well I won't take anything away from Angletons victory.Sad that even when the boxscore was lopsided(angleton w/457 yds 0 punts)I 'm thinking 2:02 left in regulation we up by 7 points,it's like 3rd down &11 & PASS???????????Angleton out of timeouts=You run the ball here & if you don't get a 1st down you use every sec on the clock then punt.Defense been suspect all yr but even in a win situation tuffer battles lay ahead.Defense several times tonight just needed 1 stop =there's your ballgame

Well I won't take anything away from Angletons victory.Sad that even when the boxscore was lopsided(angleton w/457 yds 0 punts)I 'm thinking 2:02 left in regulation we up by 7 points,it's like 3rd down &11 & PASS???????????Angleton out of timeouts=You run the ball here & if you don't get a 1st down you use every sec on the clock then punt.Defense been suspect all yr but even in a win situation tuffer battles lay ahead.Defense several times tonight just needed 1 stop =there's your ballgame

Wow!!! Good season though

Damn coaches. Maybe you should go get your degree so you can call the plays. I love bleacher coaches. Shoulda coulda woulda. If they would have got a first down we wouldn't be talking about this right now or if Angleton wouldn't have scored the two point conversion. Dayton got beat period. Quit blaming the whole game on one thing

Damn coaches. Maybe you should go get your degree so you can call the plays. I love bleacher coaches. Shoulda coulda woulda. If they would have got a first down we wouldn't be talking about this right now or if Angleton wouldn't have scored the two point conversion. Dayton got beat period. Quit blaming the whole game on one thing

It don't take a rocket scientist to know you have to run the ball and take some time off the clock BUT you right not the coach fault just bad play calling. But hey I'm just a bleacher coach I would've told my qb if no one is open its OK to take a sack!! Congrats Angleton on the win and good luck the rest of the way!!! Great season Broncos y'all fought a good battle!!!