BC 3 Jasper 1 Final

just got back from the game...both teams made 3 errors....Bridge City was able to capitilize on them better than Jasper....

Both Angelle and Alvis threw complete games.......

That said I still take Jasper in a 3 game series....lol...the Dawgs got a secret weapon that alot of people dont know about

The game had playoff atmosphere. The game was dominated by pitching on both sides.

Alvis impressed me from the previous time I seen him at the LCM tourney. He's FB was crisp and had a nice slider tonight that handcuffed BC. Besides Hecker and Angelle's doubles not a lot balls hit hard.

Angelle was Angelle, plenty of K's and devasting curve ball. He's got 4-5 mph on Alvis.

I was shocked on the free pass to Alvis. The first one in the 5th maybe, 1st base open lefty on deck. But, how can you walk a guy with 1st base occupied, up 3-1? Can someone explain that to me?

i guess the coach thought he could get Gilbert out...which he did....i cant say i blame him...Angelle had already gotten behind on alvis who lifted about a 340 ft flyball out earlier in the game...just think it was safer to walk him than to give him a fat pitch...

and I dont know about Angelle havin 4 or 5 miles on Alvis...He was clocked at 90 a couple times last time he threw against WO-S...87-88 consistently....looked like to me he was throwing as hard or harder at some points in the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder