Kingwood Park 31 Nederland 24/Final

WOSgrad

Good game KP! Very impressed with 6 and 20. 24 is a little on the dirty side if you ask me, but nobody did! Ned shot themselves in the foot early with fumbles on our first two offensive plays. Seay had an off game, but a great season. Austin Krautz had a great game after the early fumble. Leon Mayfield had his best game of the season in my opinion. The early hole the Dogs dug was too much to overcome. I think KP will get smoked next round, but we probably would have as well. Great season Dogs! It was lots of fun!

Most teams down 17-0 midway through the 1qtr, would cash it in, Nederland played like DOGS today and should be proud even if the balls and calls didn't bounce their way. Good luck KP, solid team. Oh yeah, Larry Neumann is MORE than a GOOD COACH, see ya next year boys.

I'm all out of likes for today... good post

Calm down 22-5A. The mont belvieu Walmart just off I-10 heading with your tails and feathers tucked firmly between your legs is open 24-7 and should have a few basketball items. If GCM hasn't already snagged em and put up shop at Gator Junction to gouge y'all after you cross back over the Trinity. 21-5A representing the WEST SIDE now it's your turn Broncos to throw out the last piece of the puzzle and claim yet another victory and defeat for our whoppin boys. Maybe y'all should persuade the UIL to schedule Scarboroughs district next year???

Keep yapping, 21-5a is sitting at home after next round

22-5a might as well just eat whatever 21-5a serves up. They swept us and that will never change. Kinda hard to eat it though. It is hard not to throw insults at them when some are doin it to us. Hopefully we won't ever get swept first round again. As for what happens next week, only time will tell. Good luck the rest of the way.

22-5a might as well just eat whatever 21-5a serves up. They swept us and that will never change. Kinda hard to eat it though. It is hard not to throw insults at them when some are doin it to us. Hopefully we won't ever get swept first round again. As for what happens next week, only time will tell. Good luck the rest of the way.

We've felt the feeling before. It's not fun. 22-5a always has quality teams and will continue to. Thanks for being a good sport and taking things for what they are. We've all got more in common than we have differences when it comes to being fans of friday night football.

Congratulations KP!  Everyone wondered how could King loose to KP.  KP has a solid tough team and will give whomever they play a tough game.  You were the best team the night we played.  However, that loss I believe made us better too.  Good luck and hopefully we can meet down the road again this season!

I want to give a nod to Trey Richardson, kid played a great ball game yesterday defensively, made some great plays and got hosed on a PI called against him that setup the winning TD, but he made a great play on what was just a bad call. Saved a TD on a bat down when he closed on what looked like it might be a TD, kid was a lockdown corner for Nederland and didn't get much fanfare. God job Richardson, played like a Bulldog!!

Smh. Some of these dude talking all of this mess about the 22 5a vs. 21 5a matchup. But are ALL of these 21-5a teams a serious threat to win state? You would think that listening to this sweep jibber jabber..

soulja, remember around week 1and 2 i said ALL those teams in ya'lls district were garbage??? another poster and i came to conclusion that it's time for a regime change EVERYWHERE in jefferson co. (maybe not nederland...wait about another 4 years) no body plays defense anymore which tells me the adults are out of their league while other coaches are getting with the program.

Keep yapping, 21-5a is sitting at home after next round

You care to recant that asinine statement little pup before it's too late and you lose all credibility as a predictor (lol)?? Seems to me the so called experts have become quite fond of our little oasis to the East of Houston and the rest of 21-5A