#2 Florida State vs #25 Louisville

king

Kinda sad for me.

My Dad is a FSU alumni, I grew up wanting to go to FSU but couldn't/wouldn't afford out of state tuition.

Noles have always been one of my favorites, especially under Bowden.

One of my favorite games of all time was when my Dad and I went to the Cotton Bowl together in 1992.  A real barn burner: ATM lost 10-2.  Some kid named Bucky was Aggie QB.

But this regime has me nauseous.  My Dad is beside himself about the circus in Tallahassee.

Oh well, things have a way of taking care of themselves.

Kinda sad for me.
My Dad is a FSU alumni, I grew up wanting to go to FSU but couldn't/wouldn't afford out of state tuition.
Noles have always been one of my favorites, especially under Bowden.
One of my favorite games of all time was when my Dad and I went to the Cotton Bowl together in 1992. A real barn burner: ATM lost 10-2. Some kid named Bucky was Aggie QB.
But this regime has me nauseous. My Dad is beside himself about the circus in Tallahassee.
Oh well, things have a way of taking care of themselves.

Bobby Bowden was one of the truly great guys of college football. Many of those he mentored absorbed his class (eg, mark richt and Mack brown). I'm with you. It's more than sad. I often rooted on them because of how much I respected Bowden.