New Caney Eagles @ Dayton Broncos

Ok, I will pipe in now. The clock did stop on first downs. The ref was quick to restart it though. If you look at the stats their were very few incompletions for either side. This resulted in the clock moving rather quickly. We also had a shorter half time as NC band did not march. It was senior night for the band and no one went over allotted time. Bronco Pride nailed it with his comment on NC defense against the pass. If you notice the stats against Crosby I believe Crosby only had 3 incomplete passes and while they did throw a few screen passes they also through a number of 15-20 yard passes.

I took NC in my pic ems this week simply because I have no chance of catching the leaders. I also wish Dayton an injury free game. One thing I will say about our program is we will be good sports. I do not believe our coaching staff or administration will put up with or condone cheap shots of any kind. I will be supporting 21-5a throughout the playoffs and hope they will utilize our facility.

Ok, I will pipe in now. The clock did stop on first downs. The ref was quick to restart it though. If you look at the stats their were very few incompletions for either side. This resulted in the clock moving rather quickly. We also had a shorter half time as NC band did not march. It was senior night for the band and no one went over allotted time. Bronco Pride nailed it with his comment on NC defense against the pass. If you notice the stats against Crosby I believe Crosby only had 3 incomplete passes and while they did throw a few screen passes they also through a number of 15-20 yard passes.
I took NC in my pic ems this week simply because I have no chance of catching the leaders. I also wish Dayton an injury free game. One thing I will say about our program is we will be good sports. I do not believe our coaching staff or administration will put up with or condone cheap shots of any kind. I will be supporting 21-5a throughout the playoffs and hope they will utilize our facility.

Good to know.