New Caney Eagles @ Dayton Broncos

ok I'm not going to tell you I know what the outcome will be anything can happen. I am curious to why you pick NC by 10. Was there something you saw from them that led you to that prediction or is it just wishfull thinking.

Just a Dayton hater that likes to call out other Crosby haters.
Oh btw I'm a Crosby hater. Very hard to cheer for them in playoffs. Sat on there side last year when they played PNG in playoffs. Will never do that again. Just don't feel right!😜

Just because the coogs could only put 24 on New Caney they think the broncos are going down. That's funny because it took OT and 3-4 sucky refs to beat the broncos by 6. So do the M A T H.

Boring already. Last year it was because yall melt in the rain this year it is because of bad refs. All of the calls were in our favor, I seem to remember Crosby's side losing their mind on questionable calls. Couldn't just be that Crosby got a W and Dayton got another L and these kids on both sides played their butts off. Nope Crosby didn't deserve the W. Let it go already.

I'm just ready for some football seems like forever since we played Crosby - Hope the Bronco's start out playing how they finished up with Crosby should be a good game -

Good luckn come out ready to play and yall shouldn't have an issue. Hope you stay injury free for playoffs.

You got to pass on them. They will put 8 in the box's. And eat the clock. In N.C they did not even stop the clock on first downs

thats excactly why I think dayton will win fairly easily. Dayton has an excellent passing game and pass defense seems to be the weakest part of New Caneys game. They will not put 8 in the box against Dayton because dayton goes 4 to 5 wide every down. Unless their going to leave receivers unguarded which would be a strange defense. Also this game is in Dayton and they will stop the clock until the chains are set on first downs according to the rules.

thats excactly why I think dayton will win fairly easily. Dayton has an excellent passing game and pass defense seems to be the weakest part of New Caneys game. They will not put 8 in the box against Dayton because dayton goes 4 to 5 wide every down. Unless their going to leave receivers unguarded which would be a strange defense. Also this game is in Dayton and they will stop the clock until the chains are set on first downs according to the rules.

Well running the clock got us out of there at 9 and sitting in line in the parking lot. Win, win.

thats excactly why I think dayton will win fairly easily. Dayton has an excellent passing game and pass defense seems to be the weakest part of New Caneys game. They will not put 8 in the box against Dayton because dayton goes 4 to 5 wide every down. Actually I don't know how NC could put 8 in the box against anybody that runs a spread. Unless their going to leave receivers unguarded which would be a strange defense. Also this game is in Dayton and they will stop the clock until the chains are set on first downs according to the rules.

the game Friday finished less than 2 hours.. I kid you not

did the coaches agree to a running clock the second half or something. I have never heard of a running clock unless both coaches agree and it's usually in a blowout.

Not sure but I remember thinking....that's it? Seems like we just started. Thought it may have something to do with the lack of an intense game we had the previous week.