Best middle school players in the area. Give me some names.

PA4Real

how does the QB for Lincoln look and the RB at TJ? (8th grade)

Kid for TJ looks around 6'2 and has one of the best arms I've ever seen at that age.  I've been told he has around 7 TD passes.  The kid for Lincoln is a good running back.  A lil cocky. lol, but so much talent.  bout 6 tds, I think.

I've seen em both twice.

I've seen almost every kid in the SETX area in 8th grade..... There is some unbelievable talent. I will name the kids that come to my mind.

Best overall player has got to be Rashawn Johnson from Port Neches-QB

Ladia- PA QB
Butler PA RB
K. Adams Kountze RB
Beal Kountze WR/DE
Voigtmen Kountze QB/LB
M. Williams Lumberton TE/DT
M. Jones Kountze C/DT
D. Walker South Park RB
J. Conway Lumberton RB
C. Mojica South Park C/DT
L. Hiltz Nederland RB/CB
Fernendez Nederland MLB
Sells Silsbee RB/LB
McCain Silsbee ATHLETE
McGrue Vincent RB/CB
Butler Lumberton RT 6'4 280
Smith Anahuac RG 6'2 325
Bridges Lumberton QB
Leblanc Lumberton RB
Elia Vincent ATHLETE

I've seen almost every kid in the SETX area in 8th grade..... There is some unbelievable talent. I will name the kids that come to my mind.

Best overall player has got to be Rashawn Johnson from Port Neches-QB

Ladia- PA QB
Butler PA RB
K. Adams Kountze RB
Beal Kountze WR/DE
Voigtmen Kountze QB/LB
M. Williams Lumberton TE/DT
M. Jones Kountze C/DT
D. Walker South Park RB
J. Conway Lumberton RB
C. Mojica South Park C/DT
L. Hiltz Nederland RB/CB
Fernendez Nederland MLB
Sells Silsbee RB/LB
McCain Silsbee ATHLETE
McGrue Vincent RB/CB
Butler Lumberton RT 6'4 280
Smith Anahuac RG 6'2 325
Bridges Lumberton QB
Leblanc Lumberton RB
Elia Vincent ATHLETE

I know of Johnson.  Remember him from the Lil Titans.  He was dynamic.  Haven't seen him in a while. In you're opinion, who is the best passing QB? Dual threat?  In high school, they separate QBs like that.

I know of Johnson. Remember him from the Lil Titans. He was dynamic. Haven't seen him in a while. In you're opinion, who is the best passing QB? Dual threat? In high school, they separate QBs like that.

Ladia from PA can really throw the ball. Not sure about his speed yet, haven't seen it. But Voigtmen from Kountze can throw the ball well and is a good athlete as well. I really like Ladia's game.

For the golden triangle area, you better look at WOS and PNG for some players as well as Lumberton. Those are the groups that throttled most of the players your putting on that list.

PNG has the best of the best in the 8th grade. I thought I said that earlier. Rashawn Johnson is that guy. And I thought I also said wos has a lot of talent but didn't know names or #'s. And I have like 6 kids from
Lumberton on the list lol I'm confused