Best middle school players in the area. Give me some names.

PA4Real

Yessir, thats a lost art in youth football. Subpar coaches lack the knowledge to understand that blocking makes the team. Others get the credit, but we know where the game is won. I see it with TJ more so than Lincoln, because TJ passes the ball. Kids cant pass block at all.

Every player on Bradys list is good & has the potential to be great players in high school even if they are not from png,wos or lumberton. It does'nt matter where your from or what happened in jr. league football.Anyone thinking  P.A., BMT,Kountze,Silsbee,Nederland etc. athletes will get "throttled" by anyone in any sport is foolish.I bet theres even 1 or 2 kids from B.H. that can hang with the png,wos,lumberton players?  

Every player on Bradys list is good & has the potential to be great players in high school even if they are not from png,wos or lumberton. It does'nt matter where your from or what happened in jr. league football.Anyone thinking P.A., BMT,Kountze,Silsbee,Nederland etc. athletes will get "throttled" by anyone in any sport is foolish.I bet theres even 1 or 2 kids from B.H. that can hang with the png,wos,lumberton players?

Agree.

Every player on Bradys list is good & has the potential to be great players in high school even if they are not from png,wos or lumberton. It does'nt matter where your from or what happened in jr. league football.Anyone thinking P.A., BMT,Kountze,Silsbee,Nederland etc. athletes will get "throttled" by anyone in any sport is foolish.I bet theres even 1 or 2 kids from B.H. that can hang with the png,wos,lumberton players?

Maybe it would've been better to say look at those schools because they have players that made really good middle school teams. I'm not taking anything away from the kids on the list because I've seen most of them play and are very good athlete's including yours. Most of it was for linemen from the 3 schools I mentioned. Btw, BH has more then 2 or 3.

All I know is that Memorial has at least 6 and upwards to 11,12 kids every year that get football scholarships. Some dont get noticed until the 11th or 12th grade because middle schools really dont develop kids properly: some do and some dont. Everyone on this thread is a little biased when it comes to their city and their ole FOOTBALL teams. LOL The south has talent in football. We all know this. I know that most kids on this list started playing football way b4 middle school. A kid not mentioned could easily be the only one to make it far. Who knows.

When 7th grade and 8th teams combine from png it gonna be ugly for rest of district.

It wont be as ugly as you think,junior high success doesnt always translate to varsity domination.Beaumont schools,Lumberton(if they get a coaching staff the kids & parents believe in) & Larry Neumanns Nederland crew  will not go down easy.