Todd Gurley Suspended Indefinitely

KABrother

Uncle Nate chiming in

@UNCLENATEFITCH: Hey @slmandel tell the people to let the man make money off his name. Screw anyone that says he shouldn't and can't.

@UNCLENATEFITCH: Hey @NCAA screw you. I hope Todd has good people around him that have his back. I hope nobody cooperates with you thugs.

"Shoulda just raped somebody, stolen a variety of small ticket items, and yelled obscenities from a tabletop. Then he could still play."

Uncle Nate chiming in

@UNCLENATEFITCH: Hey @slmandel tell the people to let the man make money off his name. Screw anyone that says he shouldn't and can't.

@UNCLENATEFITCH: Hey @NCAA screw you. I hope Todd has good people around him that have his back. I hope nobody cooperates with you thugs.

Just full of positive posts Mack

[attachment=166:very bad.jpg]

Keep up the good work and good research on every team but Texas A&M.     [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

Our society goes after successful people. Yes, it is a stupid rule.

I agree the athletes get screwed, but allowing them to sell autographs and other stuff just opens up a huge can of worms.

How many schools would have boosters telling recruits "come here and I'll pay you $100k for your autograph?"

AMATEUR - noun

a person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for   financial benefit or professional reasons.
Compare professional.
an athlete who has never competed for payment or for a monetary prize.

NO, it's NOT a stupid rule, NO, it shouldn't be changed. It's been the rule for ever, and it's been a good rule, and it's been there for a good reason.........the only problem I see here is it's not enforced more consistently.

The whole argument about other players getting less punishment for bigger or worse crimes is very legit, but that's another discussion in it self. 

In this instance, the reason the university suspended him was for self protection - they don't lose scholarships for " crimes" they would for NCCA violations....

AMATEUR - noun

a person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for   financial benefit or professional reasons.
Compare professional.
an athlete who has never competed for payment or for a monetary prize.

NO, it's NOT a stupid rule, NO, it shouldn't be changed. It's been the rule for ever, and it's been a good rule, and it's been there for a good reason.........the only problem I see here is it's not enforced more consistently.

The whole argument about other players getting less punishment for bigger or worse crimes is very legit, but that's another discussion in it self. 

In this instance, the reason the university suspended him was for self protection - they don't lose scholarships for " crimes" they would for NCCA violations....

Good Post                          [sharedmedia=core:attachments:167]

Uncle Nate chiming in

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:166]