Kountze vs Hardin

Don't worry we keep plenty of EPI shots around...I respect the confidence and based on our play, even though Hardin would have faired no better, I will reframe from making any predictions of a smack down...but I will say this will be a big challenge for Hardin and expectations should in line with the task at hand.

I don't believe it will be as decisive as you wish it to be, IITB. However, a win for you guys at this point will definitely cool the fanny's.

Tons of athletes but will they be disciplined enough, is the only suitable question. Fatigue has been discussed, but I believe Kountze will be ready to go for 48 minutes.

We'll need to manage each drive, score often but "slow" and catch a few breaks.

HHS 35

KHS 34

I don't believe it will be as decisive as you wish it to be, IITB. However, a win for you guys at this point will definitely cool the fanny's.
Tons of athletes but will they be disciplined enough, is the only suitable question. Fatigue has been discussed, but I believe Kountze will be ready to go for 48 minutes.
We'll need to manage each drive, score often but "slow" and catch a few breaks.

HHS 35
KHS 34

This is basically what I told my son last night.

Do we have some talent down at the middle school?

8th grade has a dual threat QB and a fast & powerful running back. They have one OL/DL player that is a great blocker and creates havoc on the DL. They have held their own this year since they have a year of the offense under their belt. They are currently 4-1 (3-0 in district). Only loss is a 16-6 loss to Corrigan

The 8th grade game was good, Hardin has a up and coming running back that runs strong and a DE that with a little more coaching could go far.  The 7th grade came out strong and scored on the 1st drive but not sure what happened after that except that the coaches might want to switch kids out more as going both ways at this age might be a little hard.  I know in a small school it is going to happen.  The 7th grade has the talent just think the coaches need to put a spark in them. So on to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS if HARDIN can manage the clock and not exhaust the defence they should do good

The 8th grade game was good, Hardin has a up and coming running back that runs strong and a DE that with a little more coaching could go far.  The 7th grade came out strong and scored on the 1st drive but not sure what happened after that except that the coaches might want to switch kids out more as going both ways at this age might be a little hard.  I know in a small school it is going to happen.  The 7th grade has the talent just think the coaches need to put a spark in them. So on to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS if HARDIN can manage the clock and not exhaust the defence they should do good

Hardins 8th grade running back is good.  Seemed like he was cramping a few times during the game and that seemed to hurt them.  I think these two 8th grade teams will be fun to watch over the next few years as they play each other.

8th grade has a dual threat QB and a fast & powerful running back. They have one OL/DL player that is a great blocker and creates havoc on the DL. They have held their own this year since they have a year of the offense under their belt. They are currently 4-1 (3-0 in district). Only loss is a 16-6 loss to Corrigan

But they only beat Hardin by 2? Woodville's 8th grade beat the mess outta Hardin if I remember correctly. But I do remember their closest game as seventh graders last year was Kountze. And they do have a good little QB. Btw my brother plays for the 8th grade squad. That's why I seem so interested lol plus they're the best talent we've had in years.

But they only beat Hardin by 2? Woodville's 8th grade beat the mess outta Hardin if I remember correctly. But I do remember their closest game as seventh graders last year was Kountze. And they do have a good little QB. Btw my brother plays for the 8th grade squad. That's why I seem so interested lol plus they're the best talent we've had in years.

Kountze was missing a key lineman that plays both ways and is a defensive run stopper up the middle.  Yes the game last year as 7th graders between Woodville and Kountze was a good one and expect the same thing this year. 

Kountze was missing a key lineman that plays both ways and is a defensive run stopper up the middle. Yes the game last year as 7th graders between Woodville and Kountze was a good one and expect the same thing this year.

Ahh okay. I knew something was wrong. Kountze had a salty bunch in that age group! Can't wait for the week after next!