Week 6 JR/ SR picks

Marie

Ever consider Westend Beaumont Board Of directors knew certain facts that they didn't follow.

Actions of All adults affect kids.

Actions of All adults affect kids is the quote you as a board member are using, so i will take this and run with it.

1. Ok you got your guy that part is over with, please explain to me why take the win from the kids? All you have done is poisioned the playoffs by giving wins to teams that were not prepared by their coach. This goes for both the Junior and Senior Level.

2. In your By Laws there is a few words in Article II  Section II, that states the STJFL will not descriminate against a players ability. By punishing these kids for all the hard work they have done you are doing just that.

3. What is your take that on 50+ different times the STJFL has had teams not even score a single point in a game? To make is even more simple everyone sees what the STJFL does to a team that works hard, what are you as a board member doing to help with that?

You got on this public forum and made the statement  "Actions of all adults affect kids" so please explain your actions because according to By Laws I am a member of the STJFL and  should have a right to ask these questions. I predict you will hide behind some lamb excuse to blame the coach, I know he was in the wrong and this is not about the coach it is about the KIDS. Thanks for taking the time to answer these 3 simple questions.

Are you joking....

I'd say reading comprehension isn't your strong suit! Maybe you should stand up - it's all over your head.

Aren't you supposed to be at work anyway? Surprised you can be on the forum while you're asking people if they want fries with that!

I read just fine, thank you. and I'm glad you've resorted to trying to supplement your non-factual non-sensical arguments with insults. My point is made.

Marie - unfortunately the posters here decided long ago that BMT was wrong and unethical, etc.

It wouldn't matter what evidence we had or what facts we supplied - their minds are made up.

In fact there are several STJFL board members on here that participate in this nonsense and then go and cast votes - votes that determine people's future in the league and ultimately punish children. They are unable to separate smack talk from reality. Talk about ethics.....

It's hard to argue with folks that aren't logical. And you can't fix stupid!

Man, LYB, you should definitely have the inside track on that! Lol. Honestly, I hate that those awesome kids had to forfeit their wins. I'm not even saying I agree with it. I'm just saying that much of the blame falls on the coach. No one seems to want to address that he was at fault. Marie at least acknowledged that he was wrong.

Smash - I'm done arguing with you..... I've supplied facts. You don't agree with the facts. Therefore you claim that my arguments don't make sense..... And on and on it goes.

It's as simple as that! Good luck with your life that revolves around youth football and your hostessing career.

Man, LYB, you should definitely have the inside track on that! Lol. Honestly, I hate that those awesome kids had to forfeit their wins. I'm not even saying I agree with it. I'm just saying that much of the blame falls on the coach. No one seems to want to address that he was at fault. Marie at least acknowledged that he was wrong.

Yep it's personal!!! What do you have against the BMT coach? What didn't you get about him not knowing he couldn't coach against Lumerton blue? Believe me we did not need him to coach against them as much as we needed him yesterday against PNGW. And what did he do again against Lumberton white? Yeah nobody knows lol.

Nope. He did what he was he was told. Believe it or not, he followed the directions of his board.

The BMT board was the only board to ever address him.

This is what happens when the bylaws don't address punishments. The bylaws also are very open ended and open to interpretation.

The STJFL never stated that the suspension was immediate. Past precedent was followed. Suspensions are handed out on a Tuesday and in the past coaches have finished out the week, which includes the Sat game. Then the suspension starts with practice on Monday.

A simple email to the coach and the Bmt board following the STJFL board meeting would have taken care of all of this.

It is apparent that the BMT league has their side and the STJFL has theirs, so to say the coach is 100% in the wrong is unfair  for me to judge with out knowing both sides of the story. What I do know is NOBODY that is on the STJFL and surfs this forum seems not to  want and answer the question on how can you violate the By Laws by discriminating against the KIDS based on their ability. 

So my question to you is do you think the STJFL is violating their by laws by discriminating against the kids based on their athletic ability?   Also I have heard the spirit of the rule thrown around a number of time, where in the By Laws and even the Mercy Rule does it even talk about the Spirit of the rule. Maybe you can answer that because it is apparent now one else will.

Nope. He did what he was he was told. Believe it or not, he followed the directions of his board.

The BMT board was the only board to ever address him.

This is what happens when the bylaws don't address punishments. The bylaws also are very open ended and open to interpretation.

The STJFL never stated that the suspension was immediate. Past precedent was followed. Suspensions are handed out on a Tuesday and in the past coaches have finished out the week, which includes the Sat game. Then the suspension starts with practice on Monday.

A simple email to the coach and the Bmt board following the STJFL board meeting would have taken care of all of this.

Well at least you agree the By-Laws are horrible, I thought I was the only one that seen that. And trust me I have spent a number of hours looking at By Laws of leagues all over and the STJFL is by far the most vague I have seen.