Week 6 JR/ SR picks

Marie

Well I have been in deep dire depression over the drama so I stayed away from the board but I can feel myself pulling out of it as I type ! I can also feel the flapping coming on the tip of my tongue! Yep guess who's back ! Takes more than a bus and slander to hold down the WHISPERER! So PN has spent all yr preparing for this one. So much that they looked past the lumber in Vidor! BMT sank the pirate ship early in week one which everyone knows week one DONT COUNT! Come on !! The wheels on tha BMT bus go flat this week flat this week flat this week OH tha wheels on tha bus go flat this week and the force will be back in balance!

Bigpoppa I like tha name though!

The Mr. SH....……… is back for good back for good.

SH.........................................

Well I have been in deep dire depression over the drama so I stayed away from the board but I can feel myself pulling out of it as I type ! I can also feel the flapping coming on the tip of my tongue! Yep guess who's back ! Takes more than a bus and slander to hold down the WHISPERER! So PN has spent all yr preparing for this one. So much that they looked past the lumber in Vidor! BMT sank the pirate ship early in week one which everyone knows week one DONT COUNT! Come on !! The wheels on tha BMT bus go flat this week flat this week flat this week OH tha wheels on tha bus go flat this week and the force will be back in balance!
Bigpoppa I like tha name though!
The Mr. SH....……… is back for good back for good.
SH.........................................

Yes sir.......Master Yoda is back!!!! I like it when the whisperer gets loud.

I see where BC smoked LCM last week!!!!! Did LCM give up and go home after halftime! They played us a tough game earlier this year! They play Orangefield tomorrow and better get ready for them ferocious Cats!!!

This is the way it should be since what is said on the board does not stay on the board! Nobody wants to talk because we all know that what is being done to the Beaumont KIDS is not right.  You can do what you want to the coaches but did the kids deserve to loose both those games? give me a break.  This is comical (STJFL).  I guess both Lumberton teams had to get in the playoffs.......  

He didn't do it, it was the "Board" or anyone( president/Lumberton, rest of stjfl etc.) that voted for that to happen.  They could have easily banned the coach or coaches for life and not forfeit the games from the KIDS.  Everyone says its all about the kids.  They did what they wanted. The coach is out the league. why do that to the kids?.  Do you really think they would have lost either game if the coach was not there? Make sure the hostility and hate that is there for the coach or coaches of BMT is not there for the kids, they have nothing to do with grown folks mess.  They are just playing ball........

He didn't do it, it was the "Board" or anyone( president/Lumberton, rest of stjfl etc.) that voted for that to happen. They could have easily banned the coach or coaches for life and not forfeit the games from the KIDS. Everyone says its all about the kids. They did what they wanted. The coach is out the league. why do that to the kids?. Do you really think they would have lost either game if the coach was not there? Make sure the hostility and hate that is there for the coach or coaches of BMT is not there for the kids, they have nothing to do with grown folks mess. They are just playing ball........

I agree. It was not the kids fault. Once again I also say that the coaches had no regard for those boys. It was their selfish act that did it. If they hadn't given the board a reason to take action, then they would still have those wins. You can't start a fire without fuel. Coaches and players ALL have to adhere to the rules. We win as a team and we lose as a team. They cost their whole team to lose. I just wonder if they're going to keep putting themselves before the kids and break the rules time and again. We will see. Good luck to the Bmt boys. They are so much fun to watch!

This is the way it should be since what is said on the board does not stay on the board! Nobody wants to talk because we all know that what is being done to the Beaumont KIDS is not right. You can do what you want to the coaches but did the kids deserve to loose both those games? give me a break. This is comical (STJFL). I guess both Lumberton teams had to get in the playoffs.......

Dude really NO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY THE DAMN FLAPPING IS DEAD ! I'm out geez-us

I agree. It was not the kids fault. Once again I also say that the coaches had no regard for those boys. It was their selfish act that did it. If they hadn't given the board a reason to take action, then they would still have those wins. You can't start a fire without fuel. Coaches and players ALL have to adhere to the rules. We win as a team and we lose as a team. They cost their whole team to lose. I just wonder if they're going to keep putting themselves before the kids and break the rules time and again. We will see. Good luck to the Bmt boys. They are so much fun to watch!

What rule did they break again??? O that's right the STJFL board don't even know. Get out of here with all the BS.. Lumberton knew what they were doing. Crazy how a head coach get a suspension for a year and never broke a rule before. How do the STJFL have a meeting and the person who is appealing can't even come? I'm done with this subject cause it is pointless. Good luck to the Indians they will need it!!

Once the year is over, I think there will be changes for the better. There has to be. As for now we have to deal with what we have, like it or not. No ones opinions matter just yet so let's just deal with it. Coaching will not stop bmt from scoring against the all mighty Saturday. Their backup coaches will score just like the backup players they have to put in. Bmt 35-8 my guess

What rule did they break again??? O that's right the STJFL board don't even know. Get out of here with all the BS.. Lumberton knew what they were doing. Crazy how a head coach get a suspension for a year and never broke a rule before. How do the STJFL have a meeting and the person who is appealing can't even come? I'm done with this subject cause it is pointless. Good luck to the Indians they will need it!!

Lumberton did not force the Beaumont coach or coaches to break the rules even after they were reprimanded. The STJFL is made up of members of more than just Lumberton teams. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing of the disciplinary action that was initially taken, because I (like you I assume) were not in those meetings; however, the head coach present on the sidelines after being kicked out was plain for anyone to see. He did not care what happened by his blatant disregard for his suspension. He let the Bmt boys down. He also said quite clearly that everything is all about him. If he gave any consideration to the kids, he would have stayed away from the sideline. Instead, he gave away another win that those kids earned. I hope he is proud of himself. Unfortunately, people like you don't like to put the blame where it should be. If nothing had been done wrong, then the board would not have had any recourse. You need to reexamine who shares the blame in this issue. STJFL? Lumberton? The Coach? Ask this... Did the first two have anything to do with putting the coach on the sideline after he was suspended? No. That was his selfish decision.

Lumberton did not force the Beaumont coach or coaches to break the rules even after they were reprimanded. The STJFL is made up of members of more than just Lumberton teams. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing of the disciplinary action that was initially taken, because I (like you I assume) were not in those meetings; however, the head coach present on the sidelines after being kicked out was plain for anyone to see. He did not care what happened by his blatant disregard for his suspension. He let the Bmt boys down. He also said quite clearly that everything is all about him. If he gave any consideration to the kids, he would have stayed away from the sideline. Instead, he gave away another win that those kids earned. I hope he is proud of himself. Unfortunately, people like you don't like to put the blame where it should be. If nothing had been done wrong, then the board would not have had any recourse. You need to reexamine who shares the blame in this issue. STJFL? Lumberton? The Coach? Ask this... Did the first two have anything to do with putting the coach on the sideline after he was suspended? No. That was his selfish decision.

Undoubtedly you really don't know what happened so before I say something crazy and they lock this thread I'm going to leave this topic alone AND GET BACK TO THE REAL TOPIC. LETS GO BULLDOGS!!

I think we have been very civil about this topic. I am afraid, however, that you don't have any facts that will support your opinion, and that is why you are bowing out of this discussion. The facts are that the coach broke the rules, and the boys had to suffer because of it. Those are the facts.I wish the best to all the Beaumont boys today. I have no doubt they will be awesome! Good luck to all.