Week 6 JR/ SR picks

Marie

I don't represent any team. If you have facts then post them. Fact: The coach was on the sideline after being suspended.
I think the boys got railroaded just like you do; the difference is that I am putting the blame on the coach. His disregard for the rules lost those wins for the kids. They are the best team I have seen. That won't change.

The FACT is that the coach was not allowed to go to the meeting the first time (not sure why since it was about him) and it was TOLD to him that his suspension did not start to until that Sunday. So no he did not intinally break any rules. Please can we get back to football!!!!

So now you want to get back to football? What proof do you want? Our wide receiver started on the line and has all season. After the 28 point rule goes into effect then he moves to the backfield. And the backfield comes out or goes on the line. All legal.

Jay was told by our board that the STJFL board informed them that he started his suspension on Sunday after the lumberton blue game. And he could coach, so he did.

Anything else?

Hmmm. Ok I get it now. You're so right. I'm stupid. We are all just wrong and you are right. You know everything about our coaches and games and what happened in the board meetings. Yet you don't have a dog in the fight? We should just defer to your intelligence and the all knowing STJFL board.

Peace out....

Hmmm. Ok I get it now. You're so right. I'm stupid. We are all just wrong and you are right. You know everything about our coaches and games and what happened in the board meetings. Yet you don't have a dog in the fight? We should just defer to your intelligence and the all knowing STJFL board.

Peace out....

I don't think you're stupid. I think your passion for your team has blinded you. I can guarantee you, I don't have a dog in the fight. I hoped Bmt would go undefeated. I thought the only team that could test them would be the better of the 2 PN teams. I hate it for the kids.

Oh yeah. Peace out...

Dude really NO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY THE DAMN FLAPPING IS DEAD ! I'm out geez-us

No its PEOPLE like you that stir the pot like they have nothing better to do and then when someone has an opinion other than yours its a problem or its PEOPLE LIKE  ME........You are part of the reason the "flappin" as you want to call it is dead.  Read some of your earlier post..... And I guess you are one of the few that are supposedly all for the kids......lol  I hope you stay OUT!

I agree. It was not the kids fault. Once again I also say that the coaches had no regard for those boys. It was their selfish act that did it. If they hadn't given the board a reason to take action, then they would still have those wins. You can't start a fire without fuel. Coaches and players ALL have to adhere to the rules. We win as a team and we lose as a team. They cost their whole team to lose. I just wonder if they're going to keep putting themselves before the kids and break the rules time and again. We will see. Good luck to the Bmt boys. They are so much fun to watch!

All I'm saying is, if they believe he broke the rules(coach) then penalize the coach, which they did.  Why penalize the players when the violation had no direct or indirect on the outcome of the games.... We are not talking about close games. And are we penalizing the coach for previous seasons behavior? Because that has nothing to do with this year being he never was on probation. I'm not getting into the first time penalty because that is also up for debate. My real issue is the games I don't think it was appropriate for the violation.  Also I would have to disagree with you that the coaches had or have no regard for the players, how can you say that without direct knowledge of the coaches? Ask the parents.....and the kids.....

All I'm saying is, if they believe he broke the rules(coach) then penalize the coach, which they did. Why penalize the players when the violation had no direct or indirect on the outcome of the games.... We are not talking about close games. And are we penalizing the coach for previous seasons behavior? Because that has nothing to do with this year being he never was on probation. I'm not getting into the first time penalty because that is also up for debate. My real issue is the games I don't think it was appropriate for the violation. Also I would have to disagree with you that the coaches had or have no regard for the players, how can you say that without direct knowledge of the coaches? Ask the parents.....and the kids.....

You make good arguments. The bottom line is that the coach screwed up AFTER he had already been penalized. Maybe he just made another poor decision. I don't think he set out to hurt the kids wins, but that's what he did. Kids and parents suffer because of him.

Seems like you have something personal against the BMT coach...

2 int returns for td's and a fumble recover for a td (3 defensive td's there) and a punt return to the 2 yard line... do you tell a defensive player to not pick up the ball or pick it off and not attempt to get in the end zone?

Thats a quote to a fan from Lumberton on the High school Forum about running up the score but they want youth defensive kids not to score. By the way Central 68 lumberton 7. Thanks Central for getting a win that want get taking away from your kids because you prepared better and wasnt on the board bragging about a win by default!! I told yall this would happen but SmashMouth is on the other board saying all the right things because he knows all of this stuff wasnt handled correctly and you cant keep protecting lil Johnny. His day is going to come when he get beat by 60 and his dad cant say yall still won and we going to the playoffs. ask Lumberton High School when the last time they made the playoffs!!! LOL

I think Lumberton should prepare their kids better and stop complaining, I dont see PNGW on here complaining because they prepared themselves in the past to beat us and they did, and i gave them and still will give them their props!!! All the teams in that meeting that wanted the league out have felt the rapp of the BMT Machine. Just saying, well not bridge city!!!

He didn't do it, it was the "Board" or anyone( president/Lumberton, rest of stjfl etc.) that voted for that to happen. They could have easily banned the coach or coaches for life and not forfeit the games from the KIDS. Everyone says its all about the kids. They did what they wanted. The coach is out the league. why do that to the kids?. Do you really think they would have lost either game if the coach was not there? Make sure the hostility and hate that is there for the coach or coaches of BMT is not there for the kids, they have nothing to do with grown folks mess. They are just playing ball........

Ever consider Westend Beaumont Board Of directors knew certain facts that they didn't follow.

Actions of All adults affect kids.