Channelview/Memorial article

i'm still a titan fan, but maybe i have had blinders on when it comes to the adults making decisions and play calling. how do you stop feeding the guy who they can't stop??? i understand the fumbles, but you go in at the half with momentum and sounds like they stated playing that bullcrap not to lose

seems like they had a 2nd half plan to eat up clock, that failed miserably.

Feed your horse (dauphinois) he has about 400 yards and PAM wins a HIGH SCORING ballgame!

oh I agree, but the D has to make stops and create turnovers. I'll say this: no one else has an overall offense as good as CV in this district, I expect them to at least hit 40+ in the rest of their ballgames.

I'll be honest the only way vidor didn't get 60 hung on em was because of our ball control offense and those long drives we had.

exactly, but yall type of offense is one that CV wasn't prepared for and yall actually ate up clock, i thought yall should have won that game.

CV has by far the most explosive offense in this district, i have watch them several times and their offense is the real deal. Memorial will be alright, the best defense is when your offense is on the field. They need to slow the game tempo down and i no they like that no huddle stuff. They run the ball alot and with those two elite track stars in the backfield the can score fast from anywhere on the field!! So just huddle up and use the entire 40 second clock!! JMO