West brook vs North Shore predictions

BrookAlumni

I think that the Brook will be fine as long as NS don't give us a heavy dose of their version of young Mike Jaquet. It seems that every team for the last 3 games has scrapped their own playbook to do what Jaquet did and it has worked up until the second half of Katy Taylor.

5 wide and single handedly took over with his arm and legs...

Taylor ran the ball over an over again. The first half was over before 8:00. With the game only starting at 7:00. They tried to fake playaction plays but I could tell they were designed QB draws cuz the receivers didn't run routes they ran to find someone to block. Also Westbrook's stud wr and that boy 42 didn't even play the second half what happened to those guys? Anyone knows? Corbin had his arm wrapped up. And bluiet had his knee wrapped anyone knows the status of those guys?

Really?? I would think WB would keep it interesting @ home. They have the areas best WR, one of the area top RB's, a stud on D
I'm on the outside looking in though

WB couldn't beat the #5 school in Katy ISD.  NS played the toughest Non-District schedule next to Katy.  NS runs WB back to Phelen......

I watched NS on tv play #3 Trinity pretty tough, just made a couple un-North Shore-like mistakes and lost by a TD to who I think is one of the 4 best teams in the state. North Shore will roll Westbrook and probably not lose until they play Lamar,Cy-Fair or Pearland in the 3rd or 4th round. They'll just out-athlete everybody on their schedule until the kids adjust to the new staff. There's nothing like Manvel, Westfield or Trinity on the schedule for a while so expect the Stangs to run off 9 or 10 straight.

people, NS is not rebuilding. they still have two capble backs in houston and i forgot the other guy name. they have a very talented QB. the problem is the staff. from what i'm told, the under classmen on varsity have size and better at the positions(o-line and d-line). play calling is suspect also. DON'T THINK NS IS DEAD OR FALING BEHIND!!! new coach and system(although he is not new to NS), GONNA TAKE SOME TIME.  they have the tools to still win district or at least finish top two.

WB has loads of talent, too. Like another poster said, I simply don't trust Brook's coaching staff. They have shown numerous times, this season, and last, that they lack the ability to make game time adjustments. Thus, putting the boys in an unwinnable situation. WB will be lucky to go 5-5, this season. NS 42 WB 14