#5 Auburn at #20 K-State

PhatMack19

A&M is the best team I have seen in the SEC this year. And I think it's safe to say after this game, the fsu-ok st game, and the Bama-west va game that the big 12 is better than you Sec'ers give them credit for. I am starting to believe Buddy G. I am thinking Oregon vs the Baylor/OU winner for all the marbles.

So the sec is 2-0 in ur topic , and yet somehow u are ranking other conferences ahead .
Lmao

K-State misses 3 FG and loses by 6. Pretty sure that is not an easy win for Auburn.

Can't forget the "should have been" TD that bounced off receiver. He was in the endzone and the ball hit his hands, face, pads, whatever else you want to say. Just catch the perfect pass to you! That along w missed FG's leaves 16 points out there. Auburn should drop if you watched the game and get to vote.

Tee hee! Wva is a bottom feeder in the big 12. Almost took out the powerhouse of the sec. Let me translate for ya - if Ky or vandy took OU or Baylor to the wire, it would be similar. Hope that helps. Carry on now.

I was told that West Virginia was an upgrade?

Seriously, WV is better this year. That offense will give OU trouble this weekend. I wouldn't be totally shocked to see WV win that game at home.

Tee hee! Wva is a bottom feeder in the big 12. Almost took out the powerhouse of the sec. Let me translate for ya - if Ky or vandy took OU or Baylor to the wire, it would be similar. Hope that helps. Carry on now.

Wait - changing attitudes again - to quote Texas fans from last year - A win is a win regardless of how close the game may be or More importantly how good the opponent may be.  So "taking a good team to the wire" makes no difference- or have we again changed the rules since we are not longer talking about A&M :P .  

I thought K-State looked more talented and Auburn looked lucky.

Maybe so. But if we look back at games from last year, a whole lot of luck played in Auburn's favor. Just 2 that comes to mind Georgia (tipped pass for TD) and Alabama (putting time back on clock, returning missed FG attempt for TD)

Maybe so. But if we look back at games from last year, a whole lot of luck played in Auburn's favor. Just 2 that comes to mind Georgia (tipped pass for TD) and Alabama (putting time back on clock, returning missed FG attempt for TD)

No argument here.

And Auburn's luck ran out with 14 seconds left in the national championship.