Humble Summer Creek 10 Beaumont Central 21/Final

WOSgrad

Oh, forgot to add this: just a question not pertaining to anything towards players that played but um why are certain ppl of a past coaching staff that are no longer coaching at that school (because they were replaced) allowed on the sideline? And field for that matter… .

I hope you not talking about Central... All that crap Soulja was talking in the Dayton thread about the AD standing on the sideline!!!

it was on Central sideline

I saw that 'Stooge' on the sidelines smiling and grinning. That P'ed me off. Smh

Workbootz, there is a difference. That guy roaming the sidelines was a joke and no coach on the current staff or any of our kids wouldn't listen to him. Totaly different situation. Our team chemistry is not in jeopardy with a hype man that somehow weaseled onto the sidelines.

He stumbled be cause he was trying to avoid the pressure down the middle. Even had he not slipped, he would have been tackled behind the line of scrimmage. He is easy to take down when he's going east to west.

I don't know about that, he was dragging kids for 5-7yds. No stumble I think drive is still alive. Just as Jags QB leaving for a play VS WB, he's in it's a TD

When a bruising back goes east to west, then you've got him where you want him. He was effective hitting the hole hard. Now, he did take a hard hit a couple of times in that fourth quarter. Maybe he didn't want any part of that on the last drive.

lol, probably, he got popped hard anyway on that 4th down play.

When a bruising back goes east to west, then you've got him where you want him. He was effective hitting the hole hard. Now, he did take a hard hit a couple of times in that fourth quarter. Maybe he didn't want any part of that on the last drive.

Chatman was a beast once he was moving North and South. I'm proud of the boys for hanging in there, taking his punishment, giving punishment and not backing down. From the first 3 games I feel like our run defense should be ready for anything in district. Smith, Dauphine, Martin and Chatman are some pretty good backs behind some pretty good lines.

Chatman was a beast once he was moving North and South. I'm proud of the boys for hanging in there, taking his punishment, giving punishment and not backing down. From the first 3 games I feel like our run defense should be ready for anything in district. Smith, Dauphine, Martin and Chatman are some pretty good backs behind some pretty good lines.

There are no RB of the caliber Central nor Ozen faced in pre-district.  They both heal up over the next 2 weeks, they both should make a good showing in district