Humble Summer Creek 10 Beaumont Central 21/Final

WOSgrad

I hope Beaumont isd spends some money to fix things at the stadium. It was painful to try to hear the refs, and announcers on the broken sound system, and the videos with the two mission panels.

And the bathrooms.......ugh.

...and just for the record, I've been to Turner Stadium... and for you to crack jokes is a joke all in its self.

#nanananaheyheyheygoodbye

Just for the record, the screen amd audio sistems worked just fine on the previous game Ozen vs Spruce Creek. There was simply technical difficulties in the second game.

Second of all, those things should have been the farthest thing from your mind. Need to worry about Beating Central and controlling those players of yours that were throwing tantrums and punching our players in the 4th quarter because they were going to take a 2 score loss.

Third of all, stop being a jackarse, will ya?

Fix the video board, microphones, hire a competent press box time keeper, and clean/fix the bathroom s, and those annoyances will not distract people from the game being played.

The refs had to threaten the press box time keeper to keep the correct time, for christ sakes!!!

Fix the video board, microphones, hire a competent press box time keeper, and clean/fix the bathroom s, and those annoyances will not distract people from the game being played.

The refs had to threaten the press box time keeper to keep the correct time, for christ sakes!!!

man I went to visitor restrooms and they were clean. Take your L and go home

Central has a rough road ahead, since they struggled against a average SC team.

A team with a good defense will crush Central. Tonight was two (at best) average teams playing. Both teams will have a tough season this year.

There's a difference. We're the front runners to win our district. You'll be lucky to sniff the playoffs in your district.

Heck, even last year with your all world team, you managed to bow out in the second round. Smh

Shoutout to sfa85,saw my fellow alumni after the game.

But yeah man: good games this evening. I thought Central started balling to late, slow start but they are just a 4th qtr team, its gonna be that way for them this yr I guess. Jacquet kept them in this one, hell of a play late in the 4th qtr on that long yolo pass lol. Man that was great. The Jags D came up big late, stopped Chatman on 4th down to seal it. Dont know why SC outsmarted themselves running him to the outside on that play when the inside run was working but whatever I guess. Central has alot to work on overall but SC is rebuilding this yr, I kinda feel bad for Chatman cause he is the whole SC offense. Life after Sharp is hard.

Huge crowd, felt like a playoff game.

SC: not a knock but when on the verge of losing im not sure why throwing tantrums is the way to go imo.

Central: get yall playcalling together on O, yall got a DC contender, play like one.

Good game Jags! P.S.: THE BAND IS LEGIT!! !

I hope Beaumont isd spends some money to fix things at the stadium. It was painful to try to hear the refs, and announcers on the broken sound system, and the videos with the two mission panels.
And the bathrooms.......ugh.

Agreed Soulja. The SC crew has been quiet tonight, but nothing but negativity for anything east of Houston. No respect for the legacy and history of our teams. They look down upon us. I do hope all SC fans made it home safely. But please quit downing our teams and facilities. You are a 6A big boy now. Act like it.

Oh, forgot to add this: just a question not pertaining to anything towards players that played but um why are certain ppl of a past coaching staff that are no longer coaching at that school (because they were replaced) allowed on the sideline? And field for that matter… .

Soulja, a couple years ago PNG had the same problem with SC and their freshman team. They were throwing thereselves on the ground and punching the turf like 2 yr olds after the Indians put a stomping on them. At the end the coaches had to tell them to go to the bus, they were trying to tear up the turf in the endzone. Then the parents got into it in the parking lot and cops were called. Unbelievable

So this same group of kids from SC did the same crap late in games as JV and Freshman teams last year at PNG when our JV and Freshman teams were whoopin up on them on the scoreboard. To the point that BF had to step in.

Also. The timekeeper is not an employee of the school. He or she is actually a paid football official. Part of the crew on the field.

Oh, forgot to add this: just a question not pertaining to anything towards players that played but um why are certain ppl of a past coaching staff that are no longer coaching at that school (because they were replaced) allowed on the sideline? And field for that matter… .

wondered that myself.....  nice big set of seats in that facitily   go get in one.