Bryce Petty is the best QB in CFB.

king

West Virginia QB Trinkett must now be the Heisman front runner and best QB in CFB seeing how he passed for over 500 yards today. Oh wait, he comes out of the same system that was implemented by Briles (Holgerson and Sumlin) at UH. Anyone else get tired of hearing every week when someone has a good game stats wise against inferior opponents how they become the Heisman front runner?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know... My instinct says Mariotas's the guy, but the Duck OL is looking weak. If somebody gets to Mariota and shuts him down, the door is open for others. I like Petty to be the best in the big 12, but the A&M QB might prove different. If Knight at OU can get through his Jeckyll and Hyde complex, he could be the top QB this year. While I'm impressed with Trinkett, he is an also-ran along with Winston due to his off field antics. Hundley is overrated and the only other quality QB that comes to mind is Cook from Michigan State. I will take Mariota, then Petty (at this time)!

• 4 weeks later...

How can anyone put Petty on the list but not put Halliday from Washington St. Everyone will say cause Halliday is in a passing system right.

Most people in the country haven't seen him play. Not a lot of people are awake at 1am when those West Coast night games end. It also doesn't help that his team sucks.