After 2 Weeks.... How do you see 21-5A finishing?

Buffalo2

I don't think Dayton has had a group of 8th graders beat Crosby's for a few years. Maybe the current juniors lost? QB is back and healthy for the little cubs. Hopefully we can make a run at an undefeated district title like the varsity is doing.

I'm not saying the 8th graders will whoop crosby 8th grade but I can tell you that last year dayton didn't utilize their QB as much as they could have last year. It should be a great game either way it goes.

They're being talked about because they are good. There last playoff appearance was in '07 and then they had a coaching change and that coach basically killed the program. Coach Price and his assistants came in afterwards and installed their program, kids have bought in and they're rolling.

Why is CE King even in consideration? When was the last time they made the playoffs?

They're being talked about because they are good. There last playoff appearance was in '07 and then they had a coaching change and that coach basically killed the program. Coach Price and his assistants came in afterwards and installed their program, kids have bought in and they're rolling.

i totally agree. Coach Price has done a great job and although I hate the fact my Bronx are heading in the wrong direction I'm happy for the kids at King. They are legit.

I still have a bit of faith Dayt will be a playoff team.WHY?1st game 2013 got blown out by YEP another good QB=Giles(Elkins)55-13.Then won the next 2 vs mighty Liv 24-6 and New caney 46-7.****We beat King by 3 last yr,but King had 527 yds of offense.You be the judge CV-Ned-King (1-2)stronger sch vs Elkins-Liv-N Caney (2-1).If we can't put a good whuppin on BH this week=we in trouble

I still have a bit of faith Dayt will be a playoff team.WHY?1st game 2013 got blown out by YEP another good QB=Giles(Elkins)55-13.Then won the next 2 vs mighty Liv 24-6 and New caney 46-7.****We beat King by 3 last yr,but King had 527 yds of offense.You be the judge CV-Ned-King (1-2)stronger sch vs Elkins-Liv-N Caney (2-1).If we can't put a good whuppin on BH this week=we in trouble

i agree. BH has been a tough matchup for dayton the last 3 years but with what dayton had returning BH should have been a no brainer this year. But so far this year Dayton has looked pathetic and if they play the way they have I say bh will win and make dayton have to beat 2 of the 3 teams that beat them last year for that sweet 4th playoff spot.

Just looking over the matchups for the second week of district play there's a few interesting games on deck. BH vs Dayton might be for the last playoff spot, Crosby has a potential trap game on the road with an athletic Humble team and we'll see if King can continue their run to the undefeated showdown with Crosby at the end of the season.

I will personally be keeping close tabs on the BH vs Dayton and the FB Marshall vs FB Ridge Point game for different reasons. If Crosby comes out and puts up yet another lights out performance on defense and the offense continues to improve I think the Cougars could be headed to the regional finals if the avoid Elkins and Ridge Point.