Baylor recieves generous gift from Silsbee philanthropist

AggiesAreWe

Good to see that Baylor is getting into the game of rich donors helping make the school better - in any way.  

Question about Silsbee High - do not know for sure but would be willing to bet at least a little that he has helped his community (how is the question) as well if he made that donation to Baylor.  As most generous people are naturally generous and give to numerous causes.    

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AAW, you need to be whispering in Mr. Hudson's ear.
109,000>45,000
ATM=NFL lineman

BCS Bowl > Poulan Weedeater Bowl

1st place > 7th place

Co-ed beauties > freshly groomed sheep

And no need to waste his breath.  After the underhanded, dishonest crap Sumlin pulled with her kid, his mother HATES aggy.  Move along.  Some kids ARE too smart

BCS Bowl > Poulan Weedeater Bowl
1st place > 7th place
Co-ed beauties > freshly groomed sheep
And no need to waste his breath. After the underhanded, dishonest crap Sumlin pulled with her kid, his mother HATES aggy. Move along. Some kids ARE too smart

I'm still waiting on that fall out in recruiting that you predicted since Sumlin is so underhanded. TexAgs was also in on it, since they made up an interview with the kid talking about his commitment. Hopefully the NCAA doesn't get wind of Sumlin forcing kids to committ.

I'm still waiting on that fall out in recruiting that you predicted since Sumlin is so underhanded. TexAgs was also in on it, since they made up an interview with the kid talking about his commitment. Hopefully the NCAA doesn't get wind of Sumlin forcing kids to committ.

If I were you, I would be hoping the NCAA doesn't get wind of other transgressions!$!$!

Is that you Jackie? I am sure you know what happened the last time A&M outrecruited Texas for a sustained period. Then again, when comparing the two products, a little $ is probably necessary to even the playing field.

The longhorns always had a special place with Jackie.

Just before the 1992 season opener vs. the Texas Longhorns, Mississippi State head coach Jackie Sherrill showed his team, on the practice field, how a bull is castrated.

The longhorns always had a special place with Jackie.
[font='Times new roman']Just before the 1992 season opener vs. the Texas Longhorns, Mississippi State head coach Jackie Sherrill showed his team, on the practice field, how a bull is castrated.[/font]

As did Jackie with the Longhorns. He went from aggy to Mississippi aggy. Shame he never got a shot to coach okie lite.

Sorry bro but Baylor has put out NFL lineman thoughout the years. Nice try on being arrongant and feeling superior!!

After Ced goes this year(some have him projected #1 overall), A&M will have had offensive tackles taken in the top 10 in 3 consecutive years.

No one in the country can compete with that and that has nothing to do with being cocky or arrogant. It's the truth.

After Ced goes this year(some have him projected #1 overall), A&M will have had offensive tackles taken in the top 10 in 3 consecutive years.

No one in the country can compete with that and that has nothing to do with being cocky or arrogant. It's the truth.

Kevin Sumlin - "consistently getting less with more..." 😂

Really Mack? You just bragged on OT?! Guess you got to start somewhere. Congrats though, can't wait to hear about y'all's best sac bunt guy when baseball starts up

Really Mack? You just bragged on OT?! Guess you got to start somewhere. Congrats though, can't wait to hear about y'all's best sac bunt guy when baseball starts up

The Texas line will have a combined 4 starts tomorrow's game. Let me know how that works out for you.

My post was directed to the comment about the 2016 kid from Silsbee who flipped to Baylor. A&M still has the top tackle in the country committed for that year who happens to be the #1 player in the country for 2016. They will be ok.