Redskins at Texans thread.

It was an "eh" game for Fitz... He did not make many plays that I would've liked to see him make but he did not turn the ball over... As the season wears on and him and O'Brien gain trust in each other, I think he will improve a bit... He is a "game manager" at best though... Defense was very impressive, DJ Swearinger played his tail off

My first impression of Fitz, was he is Matt Schaub with a beard. I will back away from that a little. I do hope he gets more comfortable and does better. The defense cant hold him up all season. I dont believe that Savage and Mallet are the answer either. Right now (and maybe for the foreseeable future) the Texans are the best team in the State!

I know I am late to the party but I've been busy........how was the sack of RG3 by Swearinger a roughing the passer? He was throwing (not a late hit), helmet in the chest (not a high or low hit) and he did nothing through or after the play.

If that was a roughing the passer, put dresses and skirts on all QB's