HJ @ Jasper

BigTuna

You guys couldn't call a football game if your life depended on it.... Kicker.... You need to shut up.... HJ will loose was your prediction... Oh HJ won? Jasper must not be that good... Please, we love haters.... We feed off haters, that means we are doing it right...Keep hatin, and we gonna keep winnin....

Lol, you want to call me out about calling a game with your predictions last year? Lol!! Come on man. I said if Jasper was the same team as last year then yall would get beat. Obviously Jasper is no way the same team if yall beat them. Like ive said many times before, you need to earn the respect and not begg for it. Did Hj win last night? Yes they did. I gave them props. Does beating a Jasper team that lost some huge playmakers from last year mean HJ is the holy of holies of Setx football? No way. Lets see how they continue the season before we crown them the team to beat in 4a.

Its amazing how some idiots post without knowing a thing about a team. HJ will only get better each game. Yea your an idiot.

Lol. You can tell the teams,i mean fans, that arent used to winning. When someone disagrees with them they start name calling. Seems like every year there is a team that had some recent success and some of their fans go nuts just to be humbled again and again. And news flash, Hj wont be the only team that gets better each game. That argument is hilarious. All im saying is dont count your chickens bud.

Kicker do you have a book that you use for excuses on being wrong in your predictions or do you just free lance? Every time you blow a prediction ( which is ALWAYS) you find a reason you were wrong. This time it is "Jasper lost some huge playmakers" .... So did they quit right before the game started or did you just shoot some prediction on the game from the hip before realizing those play makers were gone? Either way you lose all credibility and therefore you are banned from making predictions

Kicker do you have a book that you use for excuses on being wrong in your predictions or do you just free lance? Every time you blow a prediction ( which is ALWAYS) you find a reason you were wrong. This time it is "Jasper lost some huge playmakers" .... So did they quit right before the game started or did you just shoot some prediction on the game from the hip before realizing those play makers were gone? Either way you lose all credibility and therefore you are banned from making predictions

Lmao great post mofo!!!!

Hey genius....its called graduation. And please show me where I've blown predictions. I actually stay away from them. If your talking about HJ vs Jasper, it was an opinion if Jasper had the same team as last year. Obviously they dont. And trust me, losing credibility to you wont keep me up at night. You HJ fans all of a sudden get 1 out of the 50 predictions yall have made the past few years correct and all of a sudden yall are the correct ones? LMAO!!!! Come on people, just play a few more games before yall start booking rooms in Arlington. Smh!!!

So if you knew they graduated how are you using that as a reason for your incorrect prediction, sorry I mean "opinion"? Sorry your appeal failed you still have a lifetime ban on predict... Ummm I mean opinions.
Although I do have to give you a little credit for calling me a genius you did get that prediction/opinion right

So if you knew they graduated how are you using that as a reason for your incorrect prediction, sorry I mean "opinion"? Sorry your appeal failed you still have a lifetime ban on predict... Ummm I mean opinions.
Although I do have to give you a little credit for calling me a genius you did get that prediction/opinion right

Smh. Pointless to even try.

So you knew they graduated yet you wanted to see if they still are the same team??

Well, obviously i didn't know who or what they lost until last night and unless some players magically disappeared one would assume they graduated. Now on to a relevant team thread.

Well, obviously i didn't know who or what they lost until last night and unless some players magically disappeared one would assume they graduated. Now on to a relevant team thread.

Lmao wow so you make predictions without doing any research at all, not even checking who they lost to graduation. Wow. Okay kicker. Nice to know that.

Kicker, how about giving our kids some credit???? They worked long hours in the weight room, ate 6 or 7 PB&J sandwiches everyday trying to gain weight all summer... It worked!!! We are better than we were last year.... We are bigger, stronger and faster... Jasper is a really good football team, we are just better...Don't take away from our hard work because you don't know squat about football... March yourself back to the band hall and play your little flute and leave the football forum to the men...

I listened to the game while at the lake, and honestly HJ seemed to move the ball fairly easily. Jasper also moved the ball fairly easily but turned it over at the worst time, also there were some very questionable calls that went HJ way. But credit goes to the kids and coaching staff because they had their team ready. But I feel that HJ is still no match for WOS. Sorry HAWK fans don't mean to ruffle any feathers but TRUTH hurts!!!!

Kicker, how about giving our kids some credit???? They worked long hours in the weight room, ate 6 or 7 PB&J sandwiches everyday trying to gain weight all summer... It worked!!! We are better than we were last year.... We are bigger, stronger and faster... Jasper is a really good football team, we are just better...Don't take away from our hard work because you don't know squat about football... March yourself back to the band hall and play your little flute and leave the football forum to the men...

why does he have to play the flute? At least the tuba or even the drums

I listened to the game while at the lake, and honestly HJ seemed to move the ball fairly easily. Jasper also moved the ball fairly easily but turned it over at the worst time, also there were some very questionable calls that went HJ way. But credit goes to the kids and coaching staff because they had their team ready. But I feel that HJ is still no match for WOS. Sorry HAWK fans don't mean to ruffle any feathers but TRUTH hurts!!!!

Lets not go there with the refs.....

here is what the film had....

For Jasper - 2 linemen down field penalties (they were 15 yards down field .... one score called back..... and 2 offsides)

For HJ - A holding call at the line of scrimmage on a guy who was standing watching the rb score...  3 more late holding calls, thrown once a hj runner broke free.............. a holding call on a tight end who was running a route!....a defensive holding call.... very questionable... thrown after the tackle on a 4th down...

not to mention the 15-20 instances of the clock operator ............

To say that refs were the reason??? refs were the reason it wasnt 50-21

Lol. You can tell the teams,i mean fans, that arent used to winning. When someone disagrees with them they start name calling. Seems like every year there is a team that had some recent success and some of their fans go nuts just to be humbled again and again. And news flash, Hj wont be the only team that gets better each game. That argument is hilarious. All im saying is dont count your chicken

Lol!  You can tell the posters that have been riding the jock of their old schools successful program.  That easy to do!!!   Its much more difficult to change the culture of a program in a short period of time like what has happened at HJ.  Your not an IDIOT for disagreeing with me. I dont give a crapp about your opinion and your moms, but when I see stupid I call it out.  I know it makes you a little nervous to have another good team in the area,  My only ARGUMENT  is that you do not know anything about the HJ program or its players.  You will get to know them as the year develops.  I look forward when reality hits you my friend.

That's funny....... Not only is Jasper not the team they were a year ago, now the refs are the reason they got beat..... Man, it does not pay to work hard or even make the most major change (Head Coach) you can make to a football team, around here.... You go 3 rounds deep last year, work your butt off all offseason and summer, beat a ranked quality team your 1st game out, and still we get excuses from you as to how we got lucky??? Last year you all laughed when I said we would beat Silsbee, we didn't, but we made our point, then when I said we would be in the playoffs, you all laughed and said I was loony..... Now we beat Big Bad Jasper and more excuses as to why we still suck? This is so comical its stupid.... We'll see how much we suck as the season goes on... You guys better go out and buy a book on excuses cause I gotta great feeling your gonna run out quick... They should have moved us up to 6A.....